Some truths we must accept..

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So far in Geet..

1. Whenever Geet is in trouble Maan turn up from nowhere and save her ----Cliched still we love it!!

2. Geet came to Delhi..First day itself she got a job without any exp, qualification------Cliched, we loved it!!
3. Maan Singh Khuranna re-entry as the Boss ------ Sooo cliched, we LOVED it!!
4. Geet able to work on BIG projects and clients liking her middle class ideas -------- Cliched, accepted it!!
5. Dadima loved Geet and want her as Mrs. MSK ------cliched, we are waiting for it!!
6. Geet loses job, immediately get another one, moved to outhouse with Maan ---------- Cliched , we drooled over it!!
And not to forget the numerous tried and tested eyelocks, falling catching, cornering, duppatta flying, Maan naked scenes we all are dying for each day!!!

So if we can accept all the above, Let's just accept that Geet is one of those lucky woman who has a  healthy pregnancy time!!!! Or she is like one of those girls who never knew they are preg until some 5 months!!

Accept or not 75% of Geet is an old wine in new attractive, handsome, yummylicious, romantic bottle!!!!

Everybody sitback, relax and enjoy Maneet...stop picking up bloopers always !!!!

Edited by Rolzz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Haha... Good post. Maan- apni baat or Amal karna.. The road isn't smooth ahead...
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haha gud but very true facts!!
Rolzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maneetforever

haha gud but very true facts!!

Thanks...people should accept the fact the its a show and there will be creative liberties from CV!!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Accept or not 75% of Geet is an old wine in new attractive, handsome, yummylicious, romantic bottle!!!! called MAAN..
I doubt geet would have been so famous if not for mera meet MAAN.
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant post! 👏 Loved the way you put everything. Geet is truly everything you've said, but just a little bit more. And you know what that little bit more is? It's MAANEET! 😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good post. When so many bloopers can be accepted, what is one more?  I for one want Geet to be still pregnant and for Maan to accept her knowingly and willingly. It anything, that would set this show apart from the cliches you have mentioned.  I hope the CVs are bold enough to see this theme through and not kill that poor little baby mid way.  I believe Maan has a large enough heart to accept Geet with her baby.
tara1978 thumbnail

good post! your fact is all true!  finally geet realize that now!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even though the points mentioned above are cliched but the way the have been presented have kept us glued to the tv till the precap finishes, most of us even watch repeats or on yt. Even if all this repeated stuff the cvs show it with such unpredicatability element that we can only guess what'll happen next....but not get it completely
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i am so into the show that i dont care about the bloopers even if there are any? are there?
with all these cliches the show still feels as new and as fresh as ever to me! so that works