Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~*~ Saathiya Of The Week #1 Closed~*~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prikiashi

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

rimi will scream like this ashi agar tumne ek set eur diya use solve karne k liye.....

haila sadhli Shocked how did u know i am going give another set of questions to Rimi Confused LOL

coz i can trust only  u na...in grilling Rimi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Saathiya Of The Week #1 Closed~*~ (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

rimi will scream like this ashi agar tumne ek set eur diya use solve karne k liye.....

haila sadhli Shocked how did u know i am going give another set of questions to Rimi Confused LOL

hayeeeeeeeeeeee EmbarrassedLOL  thank u trusting me soo much LOL but if Rimi came to know then she will kill me with her looks LOL

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
hey rimi...you already got a siggie..but I've decided to give you one too. My first Saathiya siggie, so excuse any flaws. congrats and continue to be the no 1 Saathiya of this forum. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Rimi gayab ho gayi hai.... she is hiding underneath her table ShockedLOL

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Rimi gayab ho gayi hai.... she is hiding underneath her table ShockedLOL

may be..or afraid of coming here....as u are ready to attack her w/ another set of questions..

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
okay guys im bk!! sorry cud not reply here yday as hav been really busy...got to catch up with lots today!!! epi, posts, and then got to answer these set of notes here as well!!!

ashi no...im not hidding dear.....or mayb i am!Wink but soon i'll surprise u wid my answers....but guys im sorry give me few more hours, im in middle of something. as soon as im done i shall come bk online again. okay time for me to go but will com bk later in the evening.....sorry tht im taking long but got lots on my plate!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

hey rimi...you already got a siggie..but I've decided to give you one too. My first Saathiya siggie, so excuse any flaws. congrats and continue to be the no 1 Saathiya of this forum. :)

hey!! thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for this nice and beautiful siggie...love it....its the same pic as my avatar!! love the lyrics on the siggie as well...soooo nice of u to give me a siggie. thank a lot again!Hug

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

pata nahi tum girls ne kya kya socha hai mere liye!!
yes sadhli my first reaction was exactly the same (screaming) when i came to know ur plan to grill me! Wink u girls are totally in actionClap. okay and im ready to...so pls throw away allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the questions u hav for me!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top