Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I tried to find a more mild term. But that's the mildest I could do. Question of the day IS SID INSECURE?

A guy who tells his wife to pretend being married to her ex lover.. is he insecure?

Or a guy who feels nothing is wrong when he finds his wife and ex lover in a room ..is he insecure?

Sid is not insecure. He is worried. He is worried about his friend, and more than that he is worried about the wife who happens to be worried about the friend.

Rid and Sid are finally at a point where they could relax. he never had a chance to woo Riddhima so now that everything has cooled down he is trying to woo her, romance her a little. He can't do that if she is busy healing Armaan. Take yesterday for example. He wanted to assign a duty to Riddhima that would end early so he could spend time with her. But instead Riddhima took on a new mission that left no time for Sid in her schedule. Is that called insecurity???

IT IS CALLED " I WANT MY WIFE BACK". And that's exactly what Sid said. If Armaan had a new girl he would get his Riddhima back. Don't take it in a romantic sense. He already has Riddhima and he knows it.

Dear Sid bashers. Don't mess with my topic. I wouldn't think twice before reporting you. I don't have time to play today.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 06 August 2010 at 10:59am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Bhabhafanmeemiasmaanees11lulu99ritusalujaarman_kash4everjeranaddictedjuisabajlookaawesomeKSGkripsy-DramaBeans-neet06cuteshilpa-Riyal-VishluvsammyJay-Deezanish_kSIDMA4EVERlilmzsunshinerapunzel84JATINTHAKKARMahamAfflatus.RehanismANfan1000BlueSoulpavsShiningStar18...Noorya...lil_desi_goddesAnnaNAshleyprejudicedAngelic_J.Sidraanju101romiosugar1friends_rockKai.spiritcrimsonssdtvgojannyctophiliamonarAkankshaa.-Harshu-indian_beautymishti_17Wrackspurtnisha80-Lostindreams.AngelRajiniliciousprerna4rishavwidanorzarLennienikita_88nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid's insecurity sounds like a joke" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Honestly people need to understand that if something of theirs was being shared, anyone would be pissed.
And you're right it is 'I want my thing back'...Let's see how people like it when thier significant other wants to go help out thier ex...then nothing would stay stable in the relationship...

Sid has been through a lot with Ridhima...normally people don't let anyone talk to their ex, let alone work together...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_JAkankshaa.friends_rockromiosugar1Lennie

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju101

Honestly people need to understand that if something of theirs was being shared, anyone would be pissed.
And you're right it is 'I want my thing back'...Let's see how people like it when thier significant other wants to go help out thier ex...then nothing would stay stable in the relationship...

Sid has been through a lot with Ridhima...normally people don't let anyone talk to their ex, let alone work together...

No wayyyy!!! I am sure our forum is filled with people who would LOOOOOOVE to have their husbands go around helping their exes. We are not insecure. We are that generous. Big smile

Sorry...have no patience today. Had a terrible morning Sleepy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bajlookaRehanismAngelic_Janju101friends_rockAkankshaa.Pragzieromiosugar1nyctophilianikita_88Lennienadaanmasakalli

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Ohhh no no fantu YOU don't get itStern SmileStern Smile NOT at all *Shame*Ouch

Did you NOT know Sid cannot jataofy any haq on his wife?D'ohD'oh How dare that insolent man think of Riddhima as "his"AngryAngryAngryAngry He is only the husband and she has her pure and pious loberrrrrrr on the side with whom she belongs to foreverEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Only HE can jataofy any haqs on someone else's wife. A husband cannot think about his wife AT ALLOuch That my dear is completely against the laws of foreverlandEmbarrassedLOL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jeranaddictedbajlookakripsyJay-DeeJATINTHAKKARMahampavsnyctophiliamonarPerfangel5655romiosugar1Akankshaa.anju101friends_rockKai.nikita_88LennieWrackspurt

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Oh yeah I would totally love if my husband went and helped out his Ex..Gosh I'm just that openminded man...lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99bajlookaAngelic_JAkankshaa.romiosugar1friends_rockLennie

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju101

Oh yeah I would totally love if my husband went and helped out his Ex..Gosh I'm just that openminded man...lol

Awwwww how sweetEmbarrassed
That is exactly what normal everyday people doBig smile And plus some here would totally be cool with their spouses having affairs with their one true lobeEmbarrassed That is the most sacred deed ever *battes eyelashes*Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99bajlookapavsmonarromiosugar1Akankshaa.anju101nikita_88Lennie

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
You know you made all the posts of understanding Armaan , right but look at these people ....AngryAngryAngryAngry

sid is really a sweetheart and Ridz is what she is today becoz of him...

I think a is being childish getting into street fight to gain Ridz attention and create havoc in SR life..When SR reaaly like him and want him happy

Ridz loves SID that is the problem SHE CHOOSE HER HUBBY OVER HER EX>.that is the problem nothing else..
You hv ppl callin him dmbass..i think becoz Ridz loves him..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIDMA4EVERpavs

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

juisajeranaddictedritusalujalulu99bajlooka-Riyal-Jay-DeeVishluvsammyJATINTHAKKARANfan1000pavssidskAngelic_Janju101Kai.nyctophiliassdtvgojanromiosugar1Perfangel5655PragzieAkankshaa.-Harshu-WrackspurtLennienikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top