Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 6th 2010 - Written update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I almost watch the old episodes every day.

this is the only serial I watch. When I have some time on my hands.

I am enjoying every part of it. the new ones as well as the old.
Both are good. So no complaints from me..

Actually u know it was fun when the kids were young but if you know the last few months Anandi was getting older and so was jagya and it was kind of awkward .. they weren't kids and they weren't adults. This leap was very much needed...

And past few episodes , Avika as Anandi did get very calmer and get "older in attitude as well"

So .. I do no tthink viewers could have digested that much longer. Its good they decided on leap and moved the story forward.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolickhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Aug 6th 2010 - Written update (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
I feel..the BV team should have shown Avika & Avinash growing up...Agree Anandi had the syndrome of being Mahaan which she has even now..But they could have shown some problems that teens face due to child marriage...Anandi's education, Also, there was Sugna/Shyam track which could have developed better, Gehna Basant track and many other things..

It would have been a pleasure watching the kids grow up on the show and enter into adulthood.. after all young Avika and Avinash were growing fast..they were so tall..infact Avika is much taller than her mother and Pratyusha..With time the stories would have developed and no doubt that Avika and Avinash would have done a fab job..So I feel the leap was not necessary...New Anadi and Jagya have huge shoes to fill...time will tell what would be the consequences of this leap..However right now its no more Balika Vadhu perse, coz there is no Balika !!...also its just turning out to be another Love Story/Family drama like other shows..which is something I never expected..I have always been a fan of BV for its different storyline..Now its almost like other shows which are being aired..Wahi romance, wahi drame, wahi misunderstandings aur wahi rona dhona:-((

pjyoanu rulz

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Errr glad bhago made it back on time. Maybe she got busy shooting for Sasural genda phool

Edited by shivani003 - 06 August 2010 at 7:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
nyc ud..thnxxxxx

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyamathur

I feel..the BV team should have shown Avika & Avinash growing up...Agree Anandi had the syndrome of being Mahaan which she has even now..But they could have shown some problems that teens face due to child marriage...Anandi's education, Also, there was Sugna/Shyam track which could have developed better, Gehna Basant track and many other things..

It would have been a pleasure watching the kids grow up on the show and enter into adulthood.. after all young Avika and Avinash were growing fast..they were so tall..infact Avika is much taller than her mother and Pratyusha..With time the stories would have developed and no doubt that Avika and Avinash would have done a fab job..So I feel the leap was not necessary...New Anadi and Jagya have huge shoes to fill...time will tell what would be the consequences of this leap..However right now its no more Balika Vadhu perse, coz there is no Balika !!...also its just turning out to be another Love Story/Family drama like other shows..which is something I never expected..I have always been a fan of BV for its different storyline..Now its almost like other shows which are being aired..Wahi romance, wahi drame, wahi misunderstandings aur wahi rona dhona:-((
totally agree..this was the eklautha serial different from the rest now its another prem kahani..they have totally forgotten the education track,now i think it will be mentioned when maybe they try to marry off gulli,anandi will give a speech about it ,shed a few tears and forget Ouch According to me it was better with the kids,even the author purnendu shekhar had mentioned they had no leap plans when uttaran took leap he wanted to see the kids grow up with time,, but sadly they changed mind due to dwindling TRPs.. Ouch

divmathanu rulz

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thnx

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
thanx for the update..after the leap it seems this show has only romance in it...thts it...only eyelocks and mushy dialogues...am actually waiting for dadisa to get back...bt thn anandi will be back to her preleap retard behaviour wid her becoming her daadisa's carpet..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Post Reply New Post

Go to top