BV - Aug 6th 2010 - Written update - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ammoos

😆
</div>
<div>
But I liked the way the whole family was teasing JaAn .. Jagy was trapped.. 🤣
😆 yeah, the family had some fun at his expense 😃
i think surekha ji must be on vacation ,a well deserved one i must say ,   but i miss her shouting at everybody 😆 --its like without the kids and dadisa BV ghar soona soona ho gaya 😔
dont like the new bg music for JaAn at ALL. and romance scenes are too slow...though they are kinda sweet nd innocent.
and plz dont make jagya wear that stupid locket again
Originally posted by pjyo

Sahi main overdose hai 😉 too much sweetness--its like having ice cream for breakfast,lunch,dinner 😆

pjyo - that was a good one..LOL
Sach mein such a drag episode.. I forwarded most of the scenes..thanks to you tube..

And whats wrong with Aanandi and Jagya - dialogs like "Aapne mere vachan ko naa toda, aapne sabse badi tapasya ki" seriously?? Tapasya, Vachan ..Aap Aap!!???!!! what the hell is wrong with the creative team..to top it all the snail paced scenes threw whatever little romance was there out of the window.. Is this the same old Balika Vadhu??? I dont think so..sigh

Waiting for Daadisa...please come back and get this boring track moving..some high octane drama and thrill like before.. I want that "Thaari bhali hove" with daadisa's signature background tune 😆 😆
Originally posted by divyamathur

Sach mein such a drag episode.. I forwarded most of the scenes..thanks to you tube..

And whats wrong with Aanandi and Jagya - dialogs like "Aapne mere vachan ko naa toda, aapne sabse badi tapasya ki" seriously?? Tapasya, Vachan ..Aap Aap!!???!!! what the hell is wrong with the creative team..to top it all the snail paced scenes threw whatever little romance was there out of the window.. Is this the same old Balika Vadhu??? I dont think so..sigh

Waiting for Daadisa...please come back and get this boring track moving..some high octane drama and thrill like before.. I want that "Thaari bhali hove" with daadisa's signature background tune 😆 😆
yeah, too much respect, jo apnapan' tum ' main tha woh 'aap' main kahan..After watching Sooooo much sweetness i think most probably my sugar level will touch daibetic 😉 😆 😆 Hope they havent changed dadisa's character too...

I too downloaded the earlier episodes (1st week)-they are so grounded in reality,no over melodrama.no rediculous camera angles,it was even shot on location-AWESOME
watch it as i miss the kids terribly
I almost watch the old episodes every day.

this is the only serial I watch. When I have some time on my hands.

I am enjoying every part of it. the new ones as well as the old.
Both are good. So no complaints from me..

Actually u know it was fun when the kids were young but if you know the last few months Anandi was getting older and so was jagya and it was kind of awkward .. they weren't kids and they weren't adults. This leap was very much needed...

And past few episodes , Avika as Anandi did get very calmer and get "older in attitude as well"

So .. I do no tthink viewers could have digested that much longer. Its good they decided on leap and moved the story forward.

I feel..the BV team should have shown Avika & Avinash growing up...Agree Anandi had the syndrome of being Mahaan which she has even now..But they could have shown some problems that teens face due to child marriage...Anandi's education, Also, there was Sugna/Shyam track which could have developed better, Gehna Basant track and many other things..

It would have been a pleasure watching the kids grow up on the show and enter into adulthood.. after all young Avika and Avinash were growing fast..they were so tall..infact Avika is much taller than her mother and Pratyusha..With time the stories would have developed and no doubt that Avika and Avinash would have done a fab job..So I feel the leap was not necessary...New Anadi and Jagya have huge shoes to fill...time will tell what would be the consequences of this leap..However right now its no more Balika Vadhu perse, coz there is no Balika !!...also its just turning out to be another Love Story/Family drama like other shows..which is something I never expected..I have always been a fan of BV for its different storyline..Now its almost like other shows which are being aired..Wahi romance, wahi drame, wahi misunderstandings aur wahi rona dhona:-((
Errr glad bhago made it back on time. Maybe she got busy shooting for Sasural genda phool Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by divyamathur

I feel..the BV team should have shown Avika & Avinash growing up...Agree Anandi had the syndrome of being Mahaan which she has even now..But they could have shown some problems that teens face due to child marriage...Anandi's education, Also, there was Sugna/Shyam track which could have developed better, Gehna Basant track and many other things..

It would have been a pleasure watching the kids grow up on the show and enter into adulthood.. after all young Avika and Avinash were growing fast..they were so tall..infact Avika is much taller than her mother and Pratyusha..With time the stories would have developed and no doubt that Avika and Avinash would have done a fab job..So I feel the leap was not necessary...New Anadi and Jagya have huge shoes to fill...time will tell what would be the consequences of this leap..However right now its no more Balika Vadhu perse, coz there is no Balika !!...also its just turning out to be another Love Story/Family drama like other shows..which is something I never expected..I have always been a fan of BV for its different storyline..Now its almost like other shows which are being aired..Wahi romance, wahi drame, wahi misunderstandings aur wahi rona dhona:-((
totally agree..this was the eklautha serial different from the rest now its another prem kahani..they have totally forgotten the education track,now i think it will be mentioned when maybe they try to marry off gulli,anandi will give a speech about it ,shed a few tears and forget According to me it was better with the kids,even the author purnendu shekhar had mentioned they had no leap plans when uttaran took leap he wanted to see the kids grow up with time,, but sadly they changed mind due to dwindling TRPs..
thanx for the update..after the leap it seems this show has only romance in it...thts it...only eyelocks and mushy dialogues...am actually waiting for dadisa to get back...bt thn anandi will be back to her preleap retard behaviour wid her becoming her daadisa's carpet..