Star Of The Day : 7th August - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks Shradha, you made my job easy for me . God bless you dear ....πŸ€—

Shradha it is very confusing as some vote for manav and Archana and some for Arman . The ones who vote for manav and Archana ....I count that as one vote for Manav and one vote for Archnaa ...

Then when some vote forArman then I count that as a vote for Arman which is a sepertae entity .
That way in my counting  it is .
6 votes for Ajit ,  5 to Manav, 4 to Archana , 3 to salochna , 3 to Arman ....

Today I will write a seperate post explaining to everyone that is they write manav and Archana ..then these two characters will get a vote each ...but their couple ( Arman ) will only get a vote if that name is mentioned seperately ....
double happiness 4 shraddha 2day... its Tiger's day..⭐️.

my Mannu behind by 1vote...ohh.. Edited by rpratistha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

thanks Shradha, you made my job easy for me . God bless you dear ....πŸ€—

Welcum anetime tanu di πŸ€— Thanks di πŸ˜ƒ
Actually wat i did is who voted for manav n den archu i considered dem as arman n hence 5 votes for arman who only voted for manav were 2 , for archu 1
Hai Tanya Di.As saffy said before ,I think I am the last one to login to vote.Count mine too.I liked Archu,Manav and Ajit,all the three were good.Though archu could have handled it little more better,as far as she is concerned(till now her ability and weakness) she has done well.And Manav was so good at the last scene.Especially I liked when he asked choo are you not ashamed and enjoyed more when he says I got more anger and hit prakash more as it is archu.Loved him for that.Though he was sensible at railway station,his switching of dialogues and mind didn't seem good for me.Once for all decide something yaar.Be human,marry her and protect her,love her and shower your love as much you want and be happy. or leave her completely,dont be human one time and a cotrolled one other time.This will make that girl who is foolishly in love to become more mad and fooloishly in
love with you. I liked manav and archu,but they had some thoughs.But a complete star was Ajit.No way he dissapointed us and he was sensible. I vote for ARMAN,even though ajit was a rock star,because he will always rock hereafter.But ARMAN ,only sometimes reacting good to the core.so voting for them. Sushita is rocking always.They portray the characters very well.Dont know when CV's are going to use this wonderful pair and make ARMAN rocking.

Di,I too dont Jayawant.He doesn't seem good or a match for archu.I wish him to give only and only pofessional problems,which may help archu to become stronger and handle work related problems in a better way.I dont want him to ive any personal problems to archu and i dont want archu to suffer because of him or suffer in his hands.

Agree with your staement on 80% and 20% and manav giving prority to three S's ,well stated Di. But I want this 20% to become 100% and not a second lead(here agreing with kool di).I want manav and only manav for archu and in the way we expect him to be(giving priority to archu).I want only that scenario to happen where ARMAN will be happy.

Originally posted by rpratistha

double happiness 4 shraddha 2day... its Tiger's day..⭐️.

my Mannu behind by 1vote...ohh..

ya prati πŸ˜ƒ
So di i thnk its like this after umi's vote
6-ajith
5-manav
4-archu
4-arman
3-sulo
am i rite di πŸ€” plz tell (acc to u)
Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 years ago
Hai guari di.Dont know where to post this,In tanya di's SOTD or kool di's thread.(Dont know where you will visit  at last).Di's your posts are so good diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Exactly saying what most of us(especially archu lovers) feel and ARMAN fans expect too.You put it very well di. Your post on archu's reaction for her kid was also too good di.
Hey Umi ,
 Loved your analysis . I always wait for your vote and it is usually a very fair and well thought one ..
I am also scared of jaywant getting too involved in Archana's life . Hope his interest in her is only professional . He does not seems to be the right sort of a guy ...
And I understand that this character is going to get important to the show as time will pass ...
Umi, I am losing my patience with Manav ,  he is a great guy ...good human being and all that but he is not good for Archana ....
Originally posted by umayal

Hai guari di.Dont know where to post this,In tanya di's SOTD or kool di's thread.(Dont know where you will visit  at last).Di's your posts are so good diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Exactly saying what most of us(especially archu lovers) feel and ARMAN fans expect too.You put it very well di. Your post on archu's reaction for her kid was also too good di.
Umi sweetie,dont worry abt posting,I'll read it somehowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...thnx a lot....post anytime anywhrπŸ€—...glad tht u liked😊