Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Koki-Ahem planning something??! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

pain in Aham's eyes....was it for Gopi or for Koki...
m in doubt...he said that he was angry coz jis dil me koki rahti hai waha Gopi ne chingariya bhra di hai....
what means by that...he was sad for Koki or not....pata nahi...
wondering baffles me total
i think he has feeling for Gopi but all these problems coming up are causing a rift..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koki-Ahem planning something??! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
think ahem is sad/in pain for koki. he is behaving like 'normal' wid gopi as koki must hav told him to do so!!!!! as they or koki need to figure out wht is bothering gopi.
also did u notice the dialgoue when koki left and said to ahem if he trusts his mom and he said yes and koki was like then surely things wil be fine

Chaudhrytmsajnie

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Koki is definitely planning something as she stopped Kinjal to bad mouth Gopi and ask Aham to trust her in matters of Gopi.....  Koki is hurt but at the same time deep down in heart she knows Gopi is lying and she will do everything beyond her power to get truth out of Gopi's mouth....  

Another thing, Hetal has heard all when Gopi was talking with kanahji then why she is not using her brain about Gopi being lying to save Rashi, grrrrrrrr .....  as Gopi clearly said all she wants is happiness in everyone's life so its clear if she wants happiness then why wud she hurt someone...  Hetal usessssssssss ur brainn for onceeeee.....   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytmsajniesuk19

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prikiashi

Koki is definitely planning something as she stopped Kinjal to bad mouth Gopi and ask Aham to trust her in matters of Gopi.....  Koki is hurt but at the same time deep down in heart she knows Gopi is lying and she will do everything beyond her power to get truth out of Gopi's mouth....  

Another thing, Hetal has heard all when Gopi was talking with kanahji then why she is not using her brain about Gopi being lying to save Rashi, grrrrrrrr .....  as Gopi clearly said all she wants is happiness in everyone's life so its clear if she wants happiness then why wud she hurt someone...  Hetal usessssssssss ur brainn for onceeeee.....   

agree ashi.
someone hetal also acts so weirdly jus like gopi!!! gopi and hetal are like mirror copies!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajniesuk19

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I don't know ....Ahem might be just feeling sorry for himself....a handsome, intelligent, rich guy like him has been tied with duffor Gopi....naturally he will be sad for himself....Ouch
I don't think Koki is planning anyhting....she is just going to punish both bahus for disturbing the household...I don't expect anything more on this cooker track from the CVs....I am sure they will leave the ends loose and start with some other scheme of Rashi....Ouch

suvaaslondonChaudhrytmsajniesuk19

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

Originally posted by prikiashi

agree ashi.
someone hetal also acts so weirdly jus like gopi!!! gopi and hetal are like mirror copies!!

sachiii yaarrrrrrrr..........  I get more madd when Hetal acts as if she doesnt have brain or skip the thinking part Angry   aur Aham ki baare mein jitna kam bolu utha hi accha hai AngryAngryAngry

monalidpsuk19

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

I don't know ....Ahem might be just feeling sorry for himself....a handsome, intelligent, rich guy like him has been tied with duffor Gopi....naturally he will be sad for himself....Ouch
I don't think Koki is planning anyhting....she is just going to punish both bahus for disturbing the household...I don't expect anything more on this cooker track from the CVs....I am sure they will leave the ends loose and start with some other scheme of Rashi....Ouch

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS  AS THE ISSUES WITH LETTER ,NECKLACE HANGING FOR NEARLY 40 EPISODES THIS WILL CARRY ON AS WELL.
SO IS GOPI WANTING TO LEAVE AND WILL NOT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytmsuk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Yup even i felt the same that why wasn't Gopi thrown out... i was so sure of that....

Ahem's behaviour is really confusing... as if Gopi means nothing to him then why there is pain in his eyes... even when Gopi was wiping the water on his bed... he didn't react .. normally he would have shouted.... 

but the precap shown kind off made me feel that Koki is planning something to bring the truth out...  as she is planning to teach both Gopi & Rashi a lesson...

hmmm good one.....
@red....its the thing which is making me confuse like anything...Aham's character is like some one who wants to ditch us with his expressions so that we will watch each and every epi just want to know whats actually going in his mind and heart....what he is thinking.....what he wants to do....whats his next decision.....
and CVs are successful in doing so....

Precap...i dont know why Koki punishing gopi even when we are sure she knows that gopi is innocent.....

monalidpChaudhrytmsujji0609suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top