Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
The way Koki and Ahem reacted today and had the conversation, the way Ahem reacted towards Gopi, didnt throw her out of the house as he wanted before, making me suspicous?
Think Koki and Ahem are planning something, like trying to find out what exactly is the cause Gopi behaving like this?

One can clearly see the pain in Ahem's eyes!
The way koki told Ahem if he trusts his mum and then said im sure things will be fine soon.
its all so suspicous....
we need a detective!!! lol...

wht do u think guys? do u also think the same?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvy.VivaciousQueenmonalidpHafsa.10ChaudhrytmsajnieIndigoBluessujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koki-Ahem planning something??!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
hope, it is the way you are saying. I really want Koki to know the truth as soon as possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Yup even i felt the same that why wasn't Gopi thrown out... i was so sure of that....

Ahem's behaviour is really confusing... as if Gopi means nothing to him then why there is pain in his eyes... even when Gopi was wiping the water on his bed... he didn't react .. normally he would have shouted.... 

but the precap shown kind off made me feel that Koki is planning something to bring the truth out...  as she is planning to teach both Gopi & Rashi a lesson...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytmsajnie-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
yes, the precap was indeed interesting. I trust Koki , that she will bring the truth out and teach both Rashi and Gopi a nice lesson.

-tellyaddict-

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

The way Koki and Ahem reacted today and had the conversation, the way Ahem reacted towards Gopi, didnt throw her out of the house as he wanted before, making me suspicous?
Think Koki and Ahem are planning something, like trying to find out what exactly is the cause Gopi behaving like this?

One can clearly see the pain in Ahem's eyes!
The way koki told Ahem if he trusts his mum and then said im sure things will be fine soon.
its all so suspicous....
we need a detective!!! lol...

wht do u think guys? do u also think the same?

I think so but also think Aham is very hurt by Gopi,  i have a funny feeling that kokila might just say to everyone that both girls have to go back to maikar.  She is going to get to the bottom of this soon,  but its dragging.

Chaudhrytm

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
seems like something good is coming....we'll get to see something really interested....there is a lot of pain seen in ahem's eyes and the way he is behaving...same goes for koki too.
defo something going on b/n them. surely they trying to figure out wht exactly is going on as koki wants to know and ahem jus helping his mum if not gopi!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
yup do want SHK to solve this case as soon as possible coz its jus dragging a lot.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
pain in Aham's eyes....was it for Gopi or for Koki...
m in doubt...he said that he was angry coz jis dil me koki rahti hai waha Gopi ne chingariya bhra di hai....
what means by that...he was sad for Koki or not....pata nahi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsuk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top