12/24 Karol Bagh

Mili needs a slap fom her MOM or DAD!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dpatel22

dpatel22

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I think it would be better if Mili's parents would have said something to her.  This issue could be sorted out if the family at once sits together talks it out.  But if that happens than those 10 other episodes where they could have been draging this issue would be lost.

If you think about it they can still drag this issue in a different way if creative writers want.  A track after mili's wedding or something.

Anyways over all mili - abhi couple idea is really bad.  We have yet to see happy times of Abhi - Simi  where they have no worries and doing really well together. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6mystifyreRoyalTsayhi2nimiALUJNA21Dhabu89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mili needs a slap fom her MOM or DAD!" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhabu89

IF-Rockerz

Dhabu89

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@ DPatel...It is true that we have not been given enough SimBhi moments but lets look at the positive aspects of it all. There was a time when Simi would solve problems all on her own and take her familys consideration over Abhi. Now atleast we see sweet moments between them all the time and we see them confiding in each other about the Mili issue and how to solve all this. It is true that Simi is not handling the situation like a smart person and she is listening to her mom more than her own heart but atleast she and Abhi are acting like a married couple more than ever. Small blessings are welcome. As long as they show ShiBhi united and stand for each other I am willing to forgoe any stupid ideas these CV's come up with. I love SimBhi as much as the next person and hate Mili as much as anyone else but I am here only for SimBhi and no other. I am hoping the CV's realise their whole show depends on SimBhi and that is all everyone is watching this show for. I can never get enough of SimBhi:o)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6sayhi2nimiKesariBlueMoonNeil-fanKrisha123rfak-fan

RoyalT

RoyalT

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Slapping Poor Misguided Mili is not the answer.  The entire Seethi clan  including Manju ji must stand firm and let her know Abhi is Simi's husband period.  He is only your friend.  If needed get Vishal involved.  Maybe he can talk some sense into her.  If that doesn't work Simbhi should pack their bags, leave KB, and head straight for the T mansion before it's to late to save their marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayhi2nimi

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
i prefer her dad slaps her to bring her back in her senses.

diyasingh

Groupbie

diyasingh

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I think mili needs a slap from both parents cuz she is really sick.Maybe even one from simi

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

I got a new idea what say if aabhi himself slaps her in front of everybody and clear everything in front of everyone her conditions etc etc will it work no more confusion will remain in anyone mind then everything will bePerfectoPerfectoperfect

Dhabu89

IF-Rockerz

Dhabu89

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalT

<font color="#0000ff">Slapping Poor Misguided Mili is not the answer. The entire Seethi clan including Manju ji must stand firm and let her know Abhi is Simi's husband period. He is only your friend. If needed get Vishal involved. Maybe he can talk some sense into her. If that doesn't work Simbhi should pack their bags, leave KB, and head straight for the T mansion before it's to late to save their marriage. </font>

Royal....this tells me that you are a very good hearted person who likes to give people a chance. But my dear Mili being the way she is I don't think anything and I mean anything is going to work Angry she is beyond repair. The only hope I see is having Simbhi stand united against her and have her sent off to London permanently! No more Mili....having Anita and Manju is enough to give SimBhi premature grey hairs. Mili is just another useless character after she was ruined...Just send her off and out of sight out of mind Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayhi2nimiNeil-fanKrisha123

renukha871

IF-Dazzler

renukha871

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I prefer if mili is slapped by abhi! If guy hu misbehave wit gurl cud be slapped by gurl then what's wroong wit abhi slapping mili for misbehaving wit him! Abhi's being too gentleman! Papaji never slap neetu when she got pregnant wit vicky's baby...du u think he's gonna slap mili! I dun tink so!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top