Aug 06 : Aham is leaving his own Room

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am waiting for ur updates @tellyaddict..😊
fingers crossed...
rashidanaeem thumbnail
Thanks so much for the great updates :) appreciate your hardwork ...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the lovely update Sadhli....

today's episode was again a dampener.... only good thing was Hetal's trust in Gopi... and the precap promo showed Koki thinking to teach both Gopi & Rashi a lesson... i really hope it's Koki's plan to bring the truth out....
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi tellyaddict you got me 😆 very hard it's reminded me home( Senegal ) where electricity always gone when u r watching ur fav show.
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hetal has heard all when Gopi was talking with kanahji then why she is not using her brain about Gopi being lying to save Rashi, grrrrrrrr .....  as Gopi clearly said all she wants is happiness in everyone's life so its clear if she wants happiness then why wud she hurt someone...  Hetal usessssssssss ur brainn for onceeeee.....   

it also seems like Koki is planning again to take truth out of Gopi's mouth.... 
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Thankyou for the lovely update Sadhli....

today's episode was again a dampener.... only good thing was Hetal's trust in Gopi... and the precap promo showed Koki thinking to teach both Gopi & Rashi a lesson... i really hope it's Koki's plan to bring the truth out....

it was indeed a dampener....hetal's trust in gopi was good......but y she is not doing anything....plzzzz hetal use ur brain and find out the truth and save Gopi...
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: evad

Hi tellyaddict you got me 😆 very hard it's reminded me home( Senegal ) where electricity always gone when u r watching ur fav show.

okk..is it so...
but here it happened first time with me..but thanks to YT...i watched the epi completely and done the update....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: prikiashi

hetal has heard all when Gopi was talking with kanahji then why she is not using her brain about Gopi being lying to save Rashi, grrrrrrrr .....  as Gopi clearly said all she wants is happiness in everyone's life so its clear if she wants happiness then why wud she hurt someone...  Hetal usessssssssss ur brainn for onceeeee.....   

it also seems like Koki is planning again to take truth out of Gopi's mouth.... 

ashi yaar....hetal ka kuchh karna padega.....
he heard everything why gopi wants to leave home also...but still she is not figuring out the truth...that what all is happpening some one else is responsible for that and why cant she doubt Rashi...pata nahi rashi ne kya jaadu kar diya hai ...
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sadhli thanks for superb update.. Hetal s only for love nd affection also support.. So its hard to think of other side.. Only our Koki can use her brain at right time.. Sometimes baa too..