Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

--TaRa--

Groupbie

--TaRa--

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged

yup

really awesum.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS Ignored - No Promos Yet (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ameramodi

Groupbie

ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
nice and thanksBig smile

Mobina

IF-Sizzlerz

Mobina

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Hi guys I'm fan of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil show but I recently watched the show Saath Nibhana Saathiya and when I read this post i just had to comment. This sort of treatment to a show is nothing new from Star Plus in fact my favourite show Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil which went of air in Feb went through same sort of treatment. Star Plus did exactly the same as they doing to this show new promos were not being aired, hardly any promotion to the show during breaks and same happened with repeat scedual we only had one repeat time that to 3am in the morning. This sort of habit is nothing new from Star Plus in fact star Plus mostly gives importance to their prime time shows and ignores others.

yourfriend

yourfriend

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

oh no! again they have stopped telecasting promos for SNS  Ouch

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
now i think sns is getting enough of coverage thru sbb,sbs,ha .................and now it is no more ignored

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddiqua

now i think sns is getting enough of coverage thru sbb,sbs,ha .................and now it is no more ignored

agree sbs,sbb n ha had enuf coverage of it, bt stil regular promos are mising.

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
this show is actually better than other shows , no shows that r supposedly running successfully have a strong character like koki , sweet girl like gopi , the vamps we love to hate urmi , rashi .. all the charcters in the show r just right . once they change it to primetime i am sure it can eat up trps of other shows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

this show is actually better than other shows , no shows that r supposedly running successfully have a strong character like koki , sweet girl like gopi , the vamps we love to hate urmi , rashi .. all the charcters in the show r just right . once they change it to primetime i am sure it can eat up trps of other shows

aapke muh me ghee shakkar, wo bhi dher sara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top