Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Yes Sadhli... i really love everyone's characterisation in the show...

Really...no wonder at times i find small similarities with Rkab... i have total trust in Gautam Hegde to make this show absolutely wonderful...  just waiting for GoHem love paradise now...Day Dreaming

now u are making me to loose my patience.....and m just abt to go to my Dream land...plz itne sapne mat dikhao...main bardasht nahi kar paungi....sirf VM dekh kar halat kharab ho jaati hai...when i'll see Romantic Aham ....i dont know mera kya hogaa....*sigh*

BTW...did u watch my GoHam VM......???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS Ignored - No Promos Yet (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
yes Sadhli.. and i commented on that before.. that really took me to their dream worldStarStarStarStarStarStarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... loved it...:) and the song Suna Suna is just apt... Clap

and i don't know why but it's not allowing me to join their fanclubs... i keep getting error...  i have tried before too... but am unable to do it... ConfusedOuch

Edited by sujji0609 - 07 August 2010 at 9:25am

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged

yes Sadhli.. and i commented on that before.. that really took me to their dream worldEmbarrassed... loved it...:) and the song Suna Suna is just apt... Clap

and i don't know why but it's not allowing me to join their fanclubs... i keep getting error...  i have tried before too... but am unable to do it... ConfusedOuch

ohh...u likes that much..thanx a lot...
and what error u are getting..???

sujji0609

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
it gives me vaildate your email id... in fact i have done this when i created my account in IF... i really wonder why it's giving me this error...  because it has never ever given me this error... as i have joined fanclubs before...Cry

Edited by sujji0609 - 07 August 2010 at 10:11am

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

it gives me vaildate your email id... in fact i have done this when i created my account in IF... i really wonder why it's giving me this error...

then open ur account which mail id u hv mentioned here at IF....and there u'll have a link to validate ur IF account....do it and m sure ur problem will be solved...

sujji0609

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thanks dear... i'll try again...  i really hope it works...

Chaudhrytm

Goldie

Chaudhrytm

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
If i agree with you , no promos to date so not many followers ? Ermm

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 August 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaudhrytm

If i agree with you , no promos to date so not many followers ? Ermm

thanx dear for agreeing with me.
Promos are the only thing which make people to knw abt a show, to knw wts going on n wt wil be in future. Due to which more people wil watch the show.
Until enough promos are shown no show cn reach to viewers.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top