Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

SNS Ignored - No Promos Yet (Page 2)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
After Palkon Ki Chaaon mein(tellyaddict must be knowing that show...remember Sumran vs Karman? LOL ) started gaining TRP's the ads increased...and the show was also extended with a new plot. It's still running now. So now that TRP's are rising, I think they will increase the timing. They are promoting Pratigya , because lets face it, KriYa is a better couple than GoHem and RaJi. Chand Chupa Badal mein because it's not only new but a Rajan Shahi show, and even Tere Liye is comparitively new and backed by Ekta Kapoor. Bidaayi and Yeh Rishta because they are the prime time shows, and TRP-grabbers. Sasuraal Genda Phool because of the concept. Basically SNS is lacking the cute couples and comedy elements, which are the main things that attract audience to shows, even if they are saas-bahu ones. So I think we should make an earnest request to R Sharma to bring in the romance...rather than show Gopi Vs. Rashi. No offence to any SNS fans, I also watch the show regularly and I was just doing an analysis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddiqua

siddiqua Senior Member
siddiqua
siddiqua

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
hey sns is repeated at 5.30.................it has 2 repeat telecast

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddiqua

hey sns is repeated at 5.30.................it has 2 repeat telecast

thnx for telling me...i'll add it...
but still i dont think its enough....
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Very well said Sadhli... i do agree with all your points...

but to be honest even Rashmi's first popular show Rkab never ever got ads before... i mean atleast till 6 months it aired after which they started giving ads as it became more and more popular.... and SP had to give ads as fan following increased....  only some shows like Bidaai, Yrkkh are getting timely ads....  hate the stepmother treatment given by starplus towards SNS.... 

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Very well said Sadhli... i do agree with all your points...

but to be honest even Rashmi's first popular show Rkab never ever got ads before... i mean atleast till 6 months it aired after which they started giving ads as it became more and more popular.... and SP had to give ads as fan following increased....  only some shows like Bidaai, Yrkkh are getting timely ads....  hate the stepmother treatment given by starplus towards SNS.... 

tahnx for agreeing with me dear....
is it...means RKAB also faced same stepmotherly treatment....but it proved that if show has substance the then even channel cant stop its popularity...hope same will happen to SNS also.....

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Yes dear... Rkab also went through the same phase as SNS...  hated it that time too....  but later it's repeat timings increased to an extent.. that it had 5 repeat timings with one main time ....  now feel sad seeing SNS also going through the same phase... just praying that the same thing happens with SNS too but want it to happen sooner than Rkab...

you are right...  that time SP could not stop Rkab's popularity and it was known for it's unique scenes... same will happen with SNS... as SNS has a good storyline.... and the best part of SNS is it's characterisation....but only wish is they bring a change in Ahem...it is already nice but with GoHem love story it would become even more better....

Sadhli... just one question... is this show has the screenplay written by Gautam Hegde??>...

Edited by sujji0609 - 07 August 2010 at 9:00am

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Yes dear... Rkab also went through the same phase as SNS...  hated it that time too....  but later it's repeat timings increased to an extent.. that it had 5 repeat timings with one main time ....  now feel sad seeing SNS also going through the same phase... just praying that the same thing happens with SNS too but want it to happen sooner than Rkab...

you are right...  that time SP could not stop Rkab's popularity and it was known for it's unique scenes... same will happen with SNS... as SNS has a good storyline.... and the best part of SNS is it's characterisation....but only wish is they bring a change in Ahem...it is already nice but with GoHem love story it would become even more better....

Sadhli... just one question... is this show has the screenplay written by Gautam Hegde??>...

@bold...if that will happen soon then no one will be able to stop SNS and its success....coz all the cast and characterization of the show is so unique and best also..

and ya screenplay writer is also Gautam Hegde....u told me earlier so i checked it and he is....

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Yes Sadhli... i really love everyone's characterisation in the show...

Really...no wonder at times i find small similarities with Rkab... i have total trust in Gautam Hegde to make this show absolutely wonderful...  just waiting for GoHem love paradise now...Day Dreaming

-tellyaddict-

Go to top