Fan Fictions

FF:*~*Another Chance to Dream*~Maan/Geet (p112) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 126

pickle6586

IF-Dazzler

pickle6586

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
hey,Smile

i love your FF!!! i think it is amazing. so, maan and geet have been away for 5 years and some months..!! that's a lot of time. but it is very interesting. that girl is too adorable.Big smile

something tells me that she is geet's daughter, because maan felt some kind of connection with her. he instantly got along with her . well i could be wrong, but i think the woman who came searching for the girl could be her nanny or geet's friend...!!!! that's just a guess...!!!! Tongue

it is lovely, so beautifully portrayed and very well written..Clap.!!! cannot wait to read the next update... and omg maan comes face to face with geet, after such a long time...!!!

you have to continue soon. i'm not sure if you have a PM list or not, but if you do please PM me when you write the next update and please update soon...Shocked

Soumya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neetu2825

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:*~*Another Chance to Dream*~Maan/Geet (p112) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluedreamz953

IF-Dazzler

bluedreamz953

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickle6586

hey,Smile

i love your FF!!! i think it is amazing. so, maan and geet have been away for 5 years and some months..!! that's a lot of time. but it is very interesting. that girl is too adorable.Big smile

something tells me that she is geet's daughter, because maan felt some kind of connection with her. he instantly got along with her . well i could be wrong, but i think the woman who came searching for the girl could be her nanny or geet's friend...!!!! that's just a guess...!!!! Tongue

it is lovely, so beautifully portrayed and very well written..Clap.!!! cannot wait to read the next update... and omg maan comes face to face with geet, after such a long time...!!!

you have to continue soon. i'm not sure if you have a PM list or not, but if you do please PM me when you write the next update and please update soon...Shocked

Soumya

yes,she could be geet's friend or something

please add me to the pm list

Neetu2825

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hey lovely FF... wonderful updates... where is geet?? vey curious to knw wht happened 5 yrs ago.. do continue soon n plzz do pm me

Edited by swetha10 - 07 August 2010 at 4:19am

Neetu2825

cooldude10

IF-Sizzlerz

cooldude10

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
ur ffs amazing! continue sooon Smile

Neetu2825

anufa

Goldie

anufa

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
awsum>......superb!!!

continue soon...n add me to ur pm lsit!!!

Neetu2825

kooliio

IF-Sizzlerz

kooliio

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Superb update!! Aww the kid was so cute...I think she is geet's daughter and that lady must be her nanny or something...and loved it when she called that guy "dusht danav" lmao...she surely is geet's daughter...can't wait for the next part. Pls pls pls cont.soon

Neetu2825

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I love this story!
Maan's moments with the little girl were adorableee, i especially loved how she called the ince-cream guy dusht danav haha - VERY cute!
Looking forward to more! :)

Neetu2825

Binky

IF-Dazzler

Binky

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
OMG am I dreaming or is this really you writing again man I've been dying to read one of your FFs again yaar its been too long but must say the wait was worth while so hears a big Hug to you for starting to write again Big smile 

Just like the YuVi FF this one is awesome yaar and I'm sure just like "If I Had You was my favourite FF of YuVi I'm sure this ones going to be my Favourite Maaneet FF Big smile.

well what can I say about the FF just love it and like always i can picture the whole story I've even managed to get a very clear Pic of the li'll girl to but would love to see who you were thinking of when you wrote that and i love the fact that its sooo different from our real Maaneet.

awesome yaar just awesome ClapClap

this is for all the readers of this FF you guys are in for a treat cos Neetu here writes the best romantic scenes that are just amazing i know it will take some time in the FF to get Maaneet together but trust me it will be worth your while Big smile

Neetu2825

Post Reply New Post

Go to top