Fan Fictions

FF:*~*Another Chance to Dream*~Maan/Geet (p112) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 126

Page 1
Page   of 126
Page 3 Page 126

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Maan repenting - nice start to the FF.. do PM me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neetu2825

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:*~*Another Chance to Dream*~Maan/Geet (p112) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kelowna16

kelowna16

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

amazing, mindblowing....

cont soon...plz add me to ur PM list

Neetu2825

kooliio

IF-Sizzlerz

kooliio

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

awesome ff...loved it!! do cont.soon and pls add me to your PM list

Neetu2825

luvabbybaby

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Neetu2825

smiliey

smiliey

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
very nicee concept.... i was waiting for som like this... thank u...pls add me in ur pm llist if u have one....thnk u....

Neetu2825

Neetu2825

Goldie

Neetu2825

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!Smile

Thank you for your lovely comments. I've gotten to most of them. To those that I have not replied back to yet, I apologize. I will surely do so in a little while. Also, I haven't complied a PM list yet...but I will get that together in a day or so too, so hang tight.
Nonetheless, I just want to say that I really appreciated your feedback. So, please once again, leave me something after reading the next part. Positive or negative...it doesn't matter...feel free to write how you feel. Thanks!

Part 2:

"Do you see her any where?"

The little girl had insisted that the last time she was with her mom was on this floor, so Maan neglected to search any other floor of the airport. Yet, they had now been searching for 15 minutes, and still did not locate her. Maan was starting to get frustrated. This floor was only so big...where was this neglectful mother?

When no answer was forthcoming, Maan glanced down towards the girl.

Interestingly, the little girl's attention was focused on a nearby food stand.

Smiling, Maan knelt down next to her. "Do you want some ice-cream?"

Flashing a huge grin, the girl nodded in affirmation. But in the next moment, the smile vanished and she quickly shook her head. "I can't."

Maan frowned. "Why not?"

The little girl bit her lower lip before answering. "Mommy always said not to take anything from strangers. She would get angry, if she found out."

Maan hid his smile.

"Hmm...that is a very good point. What to do? What to do? How about we go get ice-cream but not tell mommy about it later? It'll be our little secret," replied Maan with a wink.

The little girl shook her head. "No, we mustn't. Don't you know?...Babbi Ji (God) will punish us."

"Really?" Maan asked with a frown. "Just for getting ice-cream?"

The little girl giggled. "Not just for getting ice-cream, silly. Also, for hiding it from mommy."

"Ohhh...that is a problem then," Maan said solemnly. "But you know what? Don't worry about Babbi Ji. My Daadi always says that Babbi Ji never gets angry with little children...especially, when those little children are really, really cute."

Maan reached out to tweak her little nose, which drew a little laugh out of her.

"Really?" she asked with a hopeful look.

"Definitely! I swear," Maan replied with a hand over his heart. "Ab chale?"

He reached down and took her hand.

They walked towards the food stand...the little girl skipping happily along with Maan at her side. He couldn't help but marvel at her...this small little thing, who had no care in the world. The innocence of childhood swept over his heart evoking a longing within him...if only he had a daughter like this little one. Someone he could call his own...someone to cherish and to protect...a reason to wake up in the morning.

"Which one should I choose...there are so many...which one?" the little girl asked excitedly, bringing Maan out of his thoughts and back to reality.

Maan laughed. "You can have a little of everything if you like."

The little girl beamed up at Maan.

At that moment, Maan felt like the luckiest guy alive. To be the object of such affection was instantly gratifying. He couldn't remember the last time someone looked at him with such adoration?

Suddenly, Geet's face flashed before his eyes. The smile slipped off his face. Yes, she had adored him like this...made him feel significant...like he could do no wrong. As a result, he never hesitated to take on the world for her...because her faith in him gave him the strength to do so.

Sadly, where had that faith left him? Alone.

Maan felt a tug on his sleeve.

"I'm ready to order," the little girl announced.

Maan quickly returned his attention to her. "What will it be, princess?"

"A strawberry sundae, please," the little girl replied sweetly.

The server behind the counter got started on the order.

"Aren't you going to have any?" the little girl inquired.

Maan shook his head. "No, I don't really like ice-cream."

The little girl stared at him in shock...her little mouth forming an open O-shape as her eyes grew wide. "You don't like ice-cream! But...but, everyone likes ice-cream."

Maan laughed. "Well, I guess I am different."

The little girl shook her head. "No, I think your mommy didn't let you have much ice-cream when you were little. You probably forgot what it tastes like. Don't worry, I'll share mine with you."

Maan held back a laugh. "Yes, maybe you're right. I probably just forgot its delicious taste."

In the next moment, the server handed their order, while Maan took out his wallet to pay.

"Hey! You forgot to put on sprinkles," the little girl said.

The server smiled down at her. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. We're out of sprinkles today."

Maan had just extended his hand to receive his change, when he heard the next words. "Dusht danav."

Maan froze.

Did he hear her right? Did she just say Dusht Danav?

The server cleared his throat. "What did your daughter say, sir?"

Maan looked at the server. "Um...thank you. She said...thank you," he quickly replied, before he took her hand and walked over to a nearby table and chairs.

The little girl sat down on one of the chairs...her legs swinging as she took large bites out of her sundae.

All the while, Maan sat across from her trying to calm his nerves...trying to control the storm brewing inside his chest.

He took in a deep breath before asking the vital question: "Where did you hear that word, hun? Dusht danav?"

The little girl shrugged. "My mommy says it all the time."

Maan's heart skipped a beat. Could it be?

Reigning control over himself, he asked the next question carefully: "What's your mommy's name?"

The little girl looked up at him, questioningly. "Her name is---"

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you."

Maan turned around to find a young woman rush towards the little girl.

Young woman: "Do you know how worried I was? I searched everywhere for you. Don't you ever wander off like that again. Do you understand?"

The little girl nodded slowly. "I'm sorry."

The woman turned her gaze onto Maan. "And you are?"

Maan cleared his throat. "Yeah...sorry...I...um...found her wandering around on this level. I offered to help her find her mom."

The young woman smiled. "Thank you so much for taking care of her. I'm sorry if she was any trouble."

Maan quickly shook his head. "No trouble at all. She's been really great, actually."

The young woman smiled before returning her gaze back on the little girl. "Come on, hun. We gotta go catch our flight. And we still need to get changed, right? Come along."

The little girl stood up with her ice-cream.

"Thank you once again," said the young woman, before turning away from Maan and leading the little girl away by the hand.

Maan stared after the pair.

Just before they rounded the corner, the little girl glanced over her shoulder and waved back to Maan, flashing him a broad smile.

Smiling, Maan raised his own hand to return her wave.

It was only after she disappeared, did Maan allow the frown he'd been holding back, to spread across his face.

It wasn't her. Damn.

When the little girl had said those words, Maan had felt hope spring to life within his heart. He had found her!

But that hope had been quickly squashed when the little girl's mommy turned out to be someone else.

Maan sighed.

This had to stop...he was on the brink of insanity. His mind and his heart were getting no rest...he was being consumed by one need...the desire to find her and bring her back in his life.

But it was not meant to be. Hadn't fate been trying to tell him this all along?

He had to forget her.

Maan came back to his surroundings as he heard the boarding call for his flight over the airport system.

Picking up his briefcase and his coat, he stood up to leave, when he noticed something on the floor.

It was the little girl's ball.

With a sad smile, Maan picked it up and slipped it into his coat's pocket.

It would serve as a memento of the beautiful time spent with the little girl. These brief moments he would treasure always...he didn't know why...but that little girl had touched something deep inside of him. In her presence, he had briefly forgotten about his heartache. He had felt alive again...alive for the first time in years.

Taking in a deep breath, Maan straightened his shoulders and headed towards the boarding gate.

It was time to go home.

Precap: Maan comes face to face with his past...Geet.

Edited by Neetu2825 - 29 January 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subpyarisahelisvahc123chetchoupsruthigaberinlwgeetnehavashisdg26rostAISHAJSgagsyameena_snehaLoveManeettelevision9ammyicycoolKaval05TinkJiashreya satishDancinFirefliesGemmswetaa100thendral_111bhakbhartifanshalinikanagudiyachilletrikapinku33mish123leena63maansi25jnawazbabygurl10tanya_viJULIELdmg_roks_antaraabina03maansi007EscapistTishuuTressaapril12LadyArwenDiva7mila1mirnalinimyedward12m-g19basicquestion19staroneserialskabslocksNeeju286pearldivya22cyum321KinshukKiDewani-shamima-maanujaanuputhiqbals4eversparikhIqbal Neha1bd670816Cythereapickle6586punjabi.princeshindu4lyfalicia212FaithnFateshalini01esha143-pixie-hermosoPaintedSkypaponeconKoolsmileSpeechlesssmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94Water...shreyaa..Shalvepreethiahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6punam2712cooldude10rsroopaliaamirkhanfanshalini_shinal_maaneetcharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77shockalot-afsha-mitzi11maybe-justhapinezz13kooliioswetha10dobrevagasmsibelieveinpinkIsleOfCaprilevernegoldenmoonMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash

NiVu-mjht1

NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
superb yaar..... i actually wanted d girl 2 b geet's child....anyways it's ok..... oh so maan wants a daughter for himself.... one who actually hated woman wanted 2 have a daughter... so cute....pls continue.....lovely update...........

Neetu2825

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged

wow.. DD here too.. liked it..

Neetu2825

Post Reply New Post

Go to top