Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Neetu  ðŸ¤—...hi dear...plzzz update this story...it is too good to be left imcomplete...we all our waiting 

Edited by --Ratna-- - 11 years ago
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
y u discontinued this ff...i read all parts together..its so beautifully going...plz continue it...,take time what u need...bt continue plz..
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bookmarked (as ashu recommonded) 😊
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Bookmarked (as ashu recommonded) 😊

😡
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu2825

Hey Guys...I'm choosing not to continue this story.
Thanks for showing your support and love for this tale.
I really enjoyed reading your feedback 😊

NEETU CAN YOU PLEASE RESTART THIS STORY
THERE ARE A LOT OF FANS OF MAANEET STILL AND WOULD LOVE TO READ IT FURTHER
DO GIVE IT A THOUGHT
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
hey neetu, i read ur story..
u r fabulous writer..
please continue..
please please please..please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey sweety this is such a good FF...U must continue...u will get a lot of readers...there are so many people in the forum who are only there to read FFs...this is their only hope to relive their geet memories...

This was an awesome FF...if only u could think about readers who genuinely interested to read this FF...

Pls continue dear...

will be waiting for ur next update/...:)
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for all of your encouraging notes. I can't promise to be a frequent updater as I am quite busy with school, but I'll try to  post updates when I can. It'll be nice if you guys give me feedback along the way...doesn't have to be praise...but writers are human too...and there is nothing more gratifying than an indication that suggests that people are still reading and keeping up with your story.

We all have a part to play...I'll do mine, and u guys do yours...and we'll see how it goes.😊
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay that's great, waiting to read ...
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu2825

Thanks a lot for all of your encouraging notes. I can't promise to be a frequent updater as I am quite busy with school, but I'll try to  post updates when I can. It'll be nice if you guys give me feedback along the way...doesn't have to be praise...but writers are human too...and there is nothing more gratifying than an indication that suggests that people are still reading and keeping up with your story.

We all have a part to play...I'll do mine, and u guys do yours...and we'll see how it goes.😊

Neetu  ðŸ¤—...so glad u decided to update again...do it when u can ...we will wait ...will do my part for sure  ðŸ˜Š