Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes the theme and pose is very very common but c'mon lying on the suit,the cobbled street-type ground...the similarities are more than one. Clearly a case of plagiarism/procrastination/lack of creativity (Uni students would know 😆 )
"A walk on the moon" is an awesome movie!!!! Actually --- KANK would have turned this way to be a relevant view of adultery!!!

As for an "Education" - I understand the poster because it's about a non conventional relationship accepted by the girl's parents ---- so their united pose = harmony - closeness - romance --- but it's still an unusual relationship - the guy is still young but mature and the girl is very brilliant for such a young lady.

AA ----'s poster is about making people accept Piggy & Ranbir as a credible jodi...or an intriguing one.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawal_tak

Well yes, it is :) but this is not the first time bollywood is copying something :)

so so so true!!! But still some originality would be refreshing!
KNPH came in 2000 so i guess hollywood has copied of bollywood LOL-haha
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW. Very creative. They changed the girl and boy postions. Wonder how many days and how many people it took to come up with such creativity. 😆

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all the creative thinkers in bollywood are dead or something. every movie is copy of hollywood or some other hindi cinemas. i use to love bollywood movies but not that much anymore cuz of copying movies and everything. something expected.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People are seeing mixed of Love Aj kal and Jab we met in the film already lol. I think someone said that in the beg of this post. Bollywood is def loosing it's originality.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
see what i found