Pratigya

SBS & SBB Written description-Link Added (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks a lot for the description Big smileBig smile...links will be very much appreciated Big smileBig smile

Saachee,

Links added ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS & SBB Written description-Link Added (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by shumi.

thanks tan....i am sure nothing will happen to either pratigya or komal...former is suppose to the lead of the serial later is the parellel lead...so no worry enjoy your muffin....Tongue

Belcome, Shumi....

I know Nothing will happen...my only anxiety is whether it will bring Kriya closer or drive them apart ..
most propably closer......hope so...let us see...today is friday ,for sure huge drama is awaiting....Big smile

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">thanks tan....i am sure nothing will happen to either pratigya or komal...former is suppose to the lead of the serial later is the parellel lead...so no worry enjoy your muffin....Tongue</font>

Belcome, Shumi....

I know Nothing will happen...my only anxiety is whether it will bring Kriya closer or drive them apart ..
<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">most propably closer......hope so...let us see...today is friday ,for sure huge drama is awaiting....Big smile</font>

today they will end on d cliff scene.................... Shocked

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Thanx Tanthya for the links!
Nisha! Pooja said in the interview that Komal will realize something WRONG! So ur prediction might come true!Big smile 
But, like Tanthya said, Amma is NOT gonna breathe freely until she sees Pratigya being harmed!!! 
Ufff...When will KriYa leave that ZOO for good!ConfusedSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha2010

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Thanx Tanthya for the links!
Nisha! Pooja said in the interview that Komal will realize something WRONG! So ur prediction might come true!Big smile

But, like Tanthya said, Amma is NOT gonna breathe freely until she sees Pratigya being harmed!!!

Ufff...When will KriYa leave that ZOO for good!ConfusedSleepy
</font>

good good.............." />

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNLove-u-all

FaintHeart

IF-Rockerz

FaintHeart

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tanthya.It will be quite interesting to see how Pratigya will save herself.And why arent they showing KrishnaAngry

kriya_sruthi

kriya_sruthi

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
i think pratigya will get hurt.... n she will get admitted in a serious condition and that's when arhaan will snap out of his shock state.... he will come to know from somebody, maybe tunna and chandu... and then that's when old baba will come back... he will get emotional seeing pratigya in hospital his heart will break again. he will try to investigate wat happened and come to know his family did it on purpose. he will stay day and night next to pratigya and finally love will bring her back to life.... they will leave hospital and go to pratigya niwas because krishna has come to know his family's true colours... what do you guys think??? too cheesy?? hehe... just my prediction of how they might become closer...

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 06 August 2010 at 4:50am

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arine

Thanks for sharing Tanthya.It will be quite interesting to see how Pratigya will save herself.And why arent they showing KrishnaAngry

this week no krishna..................... Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top