Pratigya

SBS & SBB Written description-Link Added (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by limits

Thanx Tanthya! 

I think its a GREAT and UNEXPECTED scenario!!! They probably wont be able to carry on with their plans BUT the kerosene is still there and IF KOMAL is insisting on cooking something - *shudders* - HOPE there is no ACCIDENT!!! 
I bet the Creatures of the ZOO are in a dilemma now, and IF by ny chance, nything happens while Komal is in the kitchen - does nyone think that the Thakurs might FINALLY get a reality check seeing their daughter being prey to their evil plans???

Ruhi,

You are underestimating Amma...she knows how to handle Komal...I am sure Komal will not SMELL anything ...nor will other's...but the Mishap may occur after they leave Ouch
Cant judge her until watch the video and her expressions!  BUT, Komaliya IS Amma's bitiya, afterall!Wink  Wat u said does make sense though, COZ, how else would they go on about it IF something happens to Komaliya, hmmm...Confused 

And C'mon! They did spread Kerosene, dint they?? How can one NOT smell Kerosene UNLESS they have defective nose,LOL!  OR UNLESS its a hindi serial, I guess!ConfusedROFL

Edited by limits - 06 August 2010 at 3:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Love-u-alltanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS & SBB Written description-Link Added (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Thanx Tanthya! </font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">I think its a GREAT and UNEXPECTED scenario!!! They probablywont be able to carry on with their plans BUT the kerosene is still there and IF KOMAL is insisting on cooking something - *shudders*- HOPE there is no ACCIDENT!!! </font>

<div></div><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">I bet the Creatures of the ZOO are in a dilemma now, and IF by ny chance, nything happens while Komal is in the kitchen - does nyone think that the Thakurs might FINALLY get a reality check seeing their daughter being prey to their evil plans???</font>

Ruhi,

You are underestimating Amma...she knows how to handle Komal...I am sure
Komal will not SMELL anything ...nor will other's...but the Mishap may
occur after they leave Ouch

i feel that komal will b shown saving pratigya and getting krishna pratigya togrther and hence komal coming closer to adarsh................ Wink

Nisha ,

Am eating Muffin just now..and your positive scenario impells me to share it with you ..have a bite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha2010

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Hey Nisha!!!  Thats a GREAT Positive POV!  Would be really good to watch something like that happen in the show!!!Big smile

nisha2010

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Thanx Tanthya! 

I think its a GREAT and UNEXPECTED scenario!!! They probably wont be able to carry on with their plans BUT the kerosene is still there and IF KOMAL is insisting on cooking something - *shudders* - HOPE there is no ACCIDENT!!! 
I bet the Creatures of the ZOO are in a dilemma now, and IF by ny chance, nything happens while Komal is in the kitchen - does nyone think that the Thakurs might FINALLY get a reality check seeing their daughter being prey to their evil plans???

Ruhi,

You are underestimating Amma...she knows how to handle Komal...I am sure Komal will not SMELL anything ...nor will other's...but the Mishap may occur after they leave Ouch
Cant judge her until watch the video and her expressions!  BUT, Komaliya IS Amma's bitiya, afterall!Wink  Wat u said does make sense though, COZ, how else would they go on about it IF something happens to Komaliya, hmmm...Confused 

And C'mon! They did spread Kerosene, dint they?? How can one NOT smell Kerosene UNLESS they have defective nose,LOL!  OR UNLESS its a hindi serial, I guess!ConfusedROFL

The house shud be reeking of it..but we see the characters behaving normally ...and did not Pooja say yest that Pratigya will be locked inside her room and she will escape and go in search of Krishna.

AqUaMaRiN

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nisha2010

<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Thanx Tanthya! </font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">I think its a GREAT and UNEXPECTED scenario!!! They probablywont be able to carry on with their plans BUT the kerosene is still there and IF KOMAL is insisting on cooking something - *shudders*- HOPE there is no ACCIDENT!!! </font>

<div></div><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">I bet the Creatures of the ZOO are in a dilemma now, and IF by ny chance, nything happens while Komal is in the kitchen - does nyone think that the Thakurs might FINALLY get a reality check seeing their daughter being prey to their evil plans???</font>

Ruhi,

You are underestimating Amma...she knows how to handle Komal...I am sure
Komal will not SMELL anything ...nor will other's...but the Mishap may
occur after they leave Ouch

i feel that komal will b shown saving pratigya and getting krishna pratigya togrther and hence komal coming closer to adarsh................ Wink

Nisha ,

Am eating Muffin just now..and your positive scenario impells me to share it with you ..have a bite

thnx for the muffin.................... Big smile and yup komal supporting pratigya...........she is intelligent.......she cares for baba.........d only one who loves her brother.........so she will help prats out................who knows she might b her support wen krishna is away.................. Wink

somehow i feel krishna needs a lecture komal style to wake him up from this shock............... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNtanthya

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff">Hey Nisha!!! Thats a GREAT Positive POV! Would be really good to watch something like that happen in the show!!!Big smile</font>

yup sometimes i feel they say that aurat hi aurat ki dushman hoti hai......true regarding amma.......(well she is her son's dushman also)

but see aurat supporting .........nainaji supports komal........she went and hit her son.............this saas bahu bond is nice.........only a mother can take all nakhras of her daughter never saas LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNtanthya

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged

thanks tan....i am sure nothing will happen to either pratigya or komal...former is suppose to the lead of the serial later is the parellel lead...so no worry enjoy your muffin....Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--nisha2010tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

thanks tan....i am sure nothing will happen to either pratigya or komal...former is suppose to the lead of the serial later is the parellel lead...so no worry enjoy your muffin....Tongue

Belcome, Shumi....

I know Nothing will happen...my only anxiety is whether it will bring Kriya closer or drive them apart ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top