Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

   

SBS & SBB Written description-Link Added (Page 3)

AqUaMaRiN Goldie
AqUaMaRiN
AqUaMaRiN

Joined: 06 July 2007
Posts: 1338

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by limits

Thanx Tanthya! 

I think its a GREAT and UNEXPECTED scenario!!! They probably wont be able to carry on with their plans BUT the kerosene is still there and IF KOMAL is insisting on cooking something - *shudders* - HOPE there is no ACCIDENT!!! 
I bet the Creatures of the ZOO are in a dilemma now, and IF by ny chance, nything happens while Komal is in the kitchen - does nyone think that the Thakurs might FINALLY get a reality check seeing their daughter being prey to their evil plans???


Ruhi,

You are underestimating Amma...she knows how to handle Komal...I am sure Komal will not SMELL anything ...nor will other's...but the Mishap may occur after they leave Ouch
Cant judge her until watch the video and her expressions!  BUT, Komaliya IS Amma's bitiya, afterall!Wink  Wat u said does make sense though, COZ, how else would they go on about it IF something happens to Komaliya, hmmm...Confused 
 
And C'mon! They did spread Kerosene, dint they?? How can one NOT smell Kerosene UNLESS they have defective nose,LOL!  OR UNLESS its a hindi serial, I guess!ConfusedROFL


Edited by limits - 06 August 2010 at 3:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Love-u-alltanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52583

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by limits

<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Thanx Tanthya! </font>


<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">I think its a GREAT and UNEXPECTED scenario!!! They probablywont be able to carry on with their plans BUT the kerosene is still there and IF KOMAL is insisting on cooking something - *shudders*- HOPE there is no ACCIDENT!!! </font>

<div></div><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">I bet the Creatures of the ZOO are in a dilemma now, and IF by ny chance, nything happens while Komal is in the kitchen - does nyone think that the Thakurs might FINALLY get a reality check seeing their daughter being prey to their evil plans???</font>


Ruhi,



You are underestimating Amma...she knows how to handle Komal...I am sure
Komal will not SMELL anything ...nor will other's...but the Mishap may
occur after they leave Ouch



i feel that komal will b shown saving pratigya and getting krishna pratigya togrther and hence komal coming closer to adarsh................ Wink


Nisha ,

Am eating Muffin just now..and your positive scenario impells me to share it with you ..have a bite

 ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha2010

AqUaMaRiN Goldie
AqUaMaRiN
AqUaMaRiN

Joined: 06 July 2007
Posts: 1338

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Hey Nisha!!!  Thats a GREAT Positive POV!  Would be really good to watch something like that happen in the show!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha2010

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52583

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by limits

Thanx Tanthya! 

I think its a GREAT and UNEXPECTED scenario!!! They probably wont be able to carry on with their plans BUT the kerosene is still there and IF KOMAL is insisting on cooking something - *shudders* - HOPE there is no ACCIDENT!!! 
I bet the Creatures of the ZOO are in a dilemma now, and IF by ny chance, nything happens while Komal is in the kitchen - does nyone think that the Thakurs might FINALLY get a reality check seeing their daughter being prey to their evil plans???


Ruhi,

You are underestimating Amma...she knows how to handle Komal...I am sure Komal will not SMELL anything ...nor will other's...but the Mishap may occur after they leave Ouch
Cant judge her until watch the video and her expressions!  BUT, Komaliya IS Amma's bitiya, afterall!Wink  Wat u said does make sense though, COZ, how else would they go on about it IF something happens to Komaliya, hmmm...Confused 
 
And C'mon! They did spread Kerosene, dint they?? How can one NOT smell Kerosene UNLESS they have defective nose,LOL!  OR UNLESS its a hindi serial, I guess!ConfusedROFL


The house shud be reeking of it..but we see the characters behaving normally ...and did not Pooja say yest that Pratigya will be locked inside her room and she will escape and go in search of Krishna.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Joined: 23 May 2010
Posts: 16425

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by limits

<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Thanx Tanthya! </font>


<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">I think its a GREAT and UNEXPECTED scenario!!! They probablywont be able to carry on with their plans BUT the kerosene is still there and IF KOMAL is insisting on cooking something - *shudders*- HOPE there is no ACCIDENT!!! </font>

<div></div><font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">I bet the Creatures of the ZOO are in a dilemma now, and IF by ny chance, nything happens while Komal is in the kitchen - does nyone think that the Thakurs might FINALLY get a reality check seeing their daughter being prey to their evil plans???</font>


Ruhi,



You are underestimating Amma...she knows how to handle Komal...I am sure
Komal will not SMELL anything ...nor will other's...but the Mishap may
occur after they leave Ouch



i feel that komal will b shown saving pratigya and getting krishna pratigya togrther and hence komal coming closer to adarsh................ Wink


Nisha ,

Am eating Muffin just now..and your positive scenario impells me to share it with you ..have a bite

..



thnx for the muffin.................... Big smile and yup komal supporting pratigya...........she is intelligent.......she cares for baba.........d only one who loves her brother.........so she will help prats out................who knows she might b her support wen krishna is away.................. Wink



somehow i feel krishna needs a lecture komal style to wake him up from this shock............... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNtanthya

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Joined: 23 May 2010
Posts: 16425

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

<font color="#0000ff">Hey Nisha!!! Thats a GREAT Positive POV! Would be really good to watch something like that happen in the show!!!Big smile</font>



yup sometimes i feel they say that aurat hi aurat ki dushman hoti hai......true regarding amma.......(well she is her son's dushman also)

but see aurat supporting .........nainaji supports komal........she went and hit her son.............this saas bahu bond is nice.........only a mother can take all nakhras of her daughter never saas LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNtanthya

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 18436

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged

thanks tan....i am sure nothing will happen to either pratigya or komal...former is suppose to the lead of the serial later is the parellel lead...so no worry enjoy your muffin....Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--nisha2010tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52583

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

thanks tan....i am sure nothing will happen to either pratigya or komal...former is suppose to the lead of the serial later is the parellel lead...so no worry enjoy your muffin....Tongue



Belcome, Shumi....


I know Nothing will happen...my only anxiety is whether it will bring Kriya closer or drive them apart ..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ajjtak link added

Author: suk19   Replies: 3   Views: 667

suk19 3 667 23 July 2010 at 5:13am by ...Binny...
adarsh and komol on sbs link added

Author: suk19   Replies: 0   Views: 483

suk19 0 483 23 July 2010 at 4:14am by suk19
latest on u me and tv link added

Author: suk19   Replies: 1   Views: 618

suk19 1 618 22 July 2010 at 6:28am by goham1000
Wikipedia's description of the show

Author: * Unnati *   Replies: 6   Views: 934

* Unnati * 6 934 15 April 2010 at 12:35am by * Unnati *
Arhaan's asl lyf description ...

Author: luv_kriya   Replies: 0   Views: 615

luv_kriya 0 615 07 April 2010 at 1:49pm by luv_kriya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index