SBS & SBB Written description-Link Added - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Nisha ,

Am eating Muffin just now..and your positive scenario impells me to share it with you ..have a bite

thnx for the muffin.................... πŸ˜ƒ and yup komal supporting pratigya...........she is intelligent.......she cares for baba.........d only one who loves her brother.........so she will help prats out................who knows she might b her support wen krishna is away.................. πŸ˜‰

somehow i feel krishna needs a lecture komal style to wake him up from this shock............... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by limits

<font color="#0000ff">Hey Nisha!!! Thats a GREAT Positive POV! Would be really good to watch something like that happen in the show!!!πŸ˜ƒ</font>

yup sometimes i feel they say that aurat hi aurat ki dushman hoti hai......true regarding amma.......(well she is her son's dushman also)

but see aurat supporting .........nainaji supports komal........she went and hit her son.............this saas bahu bond is nice.........only a mother can take all nakhras of her daughter never saas πŸ˜†

thanks tan....i am sure nothing will happen to either pratigya or komal...former is suppose to the lead of the serial later is the parellel lead...so no worry enjoy your muffin....πŸ˜›

Originally posted by shumi.

thanks tan....i am sure nothing will happen to either pratigya or komal...former is suppose to the lead of the serial later is the parellel lead...so no worry enjoy your muffin....πŸ˜›

Belcome, Shumi....

I know Nothing will happen...my only anxiety is whether it will bring Kriya closer or drive them apart ..
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks a lot for the description πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...links will be very much appreciated πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Saachee,

Links added ..
Originally posted by tanthya

Belcome, Shumi....

I know Nothing will happen...my only anxiety is whether it will bring Kriya closer or drive them apart ..
most propably closer......hope so...let us see...today is friday ,for sure huge drama is awaiting....πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shumi.

<font color="#006600" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">most propably closer......hope so...let us see...today is friday ,for sure huge drama is awaiting....πŸ˜ƒ</font>

today they will end on d cliff scene.................... 😲
Thanx Tanthya for the links!
Nisha! Pooja said in the interview that Komal will realize something WRONG! So ur prediction might come true!πŸ˜ƒ 
But, like Tanthya said, Amma is NOT gonna breathe freely until she sees Pratigya being harmed!!! 
Ufff...When will KriYa leave that ZOO for good!πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Originally posted by limits

<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Thanx Tanthya for the links!
Nisha! Pooja said in the interview that Komal will realize something WRONG! So ur prediction might come true!πŸ˜ƒ

But, like Tanthya said, Amma is NOT gonna breathe freely until she sees Pratigya being harmed!!!

Ufff...When will KriYa leave that ZOO for good!πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
</font>

good good.............." />
Thanks for sharing Tanthya.It will be quite interesting to see how Pratigya will save herself.And why arent they showing Krishna😑