Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

CAHAT320

CAHAT320

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Do you people know...our daya sir and aditya sir both are together doing a film named"statue of liberty"... this film also contain many top bollywood actors like shahrukh khan, amir khan,sahid kapur,rani mukharji,kajol,katrina kaif salman khan and many more... i am just too exited for the release of this film ..it will be so mutch fun to see our heroes(daya sir and aditya sir) together in a film with so many top actors and actresses...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharose.YaJuShI.monika21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "daya and aditya sir's new film" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Source???

This definitely a figment of someone's imagination. Rest assured SRK and AK are never coming together so this is fake for sure. If SRK has signed a film there is no way I would not know about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Where did you get this info?

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
This news is making me laugh dunno y. i just googled. apparently its an american 1950 film. and too many top film stars?? i dnt thnk this s a correct info unless we r shown who/what the source is. proof first then we can believe. And d duo wud never sign for a big starrer where their own roles wud b sidelined and overlooked in favour of srk and others. so. please. when u share such type of info, chek d credentials and try to gv the proof. it maybe a rumour. it maybe someone's fancy.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
To tell you the truth even if this came in the papers I will not believe it. This is next to impossible to happen and if so many big names of Bollywood are there what scope does it leave for our Daya-Abhi. Passing shots?? Nah thank you very much. I prefer to see them as heroes in CID than glorified extras elsewhere.

Edited by prabha. - 06 August 2010 at 3:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

To tell you the truth even if this came in the papers I will not believe it. This is next to impossible to happen and if so many big names of Bollywood are there what scope does it leave for our Daya-Abhi. Passing shots?? Nah thank you very much. I prefer to see them as heroes in CID than glorified extras elsewhere.

Exactly my feelings too. Such news r really baseless unless clarified by the actors themselves. and am sure ds news is a piece of a rumour.

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
well even if the info is correct,i dont want this 2 happen..s our abhi-daya may get only side roles along wid those super-stars
i tottaly agree wid u all-v want abhi-daya to b our heroes(in c.i.d)

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
info from where?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top