Thendral

IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

kurtrina

kurtrina

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
OMG DEEPAK!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE UR ACTING SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! LOVE UR INTERVIEW!!! WISH I CAN TALK TO U!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! (Page 9)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepakfan

I also heard on the interview that somebody was getting their screen tests done and will be ready to start acting in uarvugal. Congratulations.

What does it take to get a chance like this ? I would be willing to take up on that too. I love acting but I just have never been thinking along those lines. But now, after seeing Deepak I want to try acting too.
she also has a similar ID as yours

She is a very friendly girl.....her real name is Anu Geetha.....
You can ask her about her experience.......she may share that with you....!!

Edited by atina - 10 August 2010 at 9:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25SweetyGreen

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hi all

Did you all see Deepak has pressed the like button....right under the interview post on the first  page?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAG25-musicluv-shubbaVani19SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Hi all

Did you all see Deepak has pressed the like button....right under the interview post on the first page?

yes atinamma i saw it..
wow deepak has come to hear the interview and he liked it too.. wow superb great work..

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Deepak for answering all the questions. Thumbs Up Clap. I enjoyed it very much. ClapClapClap Hats off to Atina Ma and Aishu for arranging this interview. StarStarThumbs Up.

Deepak, wow you even remember my ID? Blushing, so sweeeeet Big smile

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Deepak for answering all the questions. Thumbs UpClap. I enjoyed it very much. ClapClapClapHats off toAtina MaandAishuforarranging this interview. StarStarThumbs Up.

Deepak, wow you even remember my ID? Blushing, so sweeeeet Big smile

yes vani dear he has photographic memory he even mentioned my change in username too from grey to green.. ha ha .. its so great of him thanks a lot deepak dear..

Dheshaana

Groupbie

Dheshaana

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
i am a big fan of tamil and thulasi and of deepak of course. He's been an amazing actor from day 1.

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Tamil is slowly becoming romantic to super hero in Thendral...

Congrats Deepak.. U are awesome in ur role..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top