Thendral

IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Atina aunty and Aishu Akka (can i? Don't worry, I am not like Deepak i am younger than you i think, i am 22 yrs old) for the interview.You both did a great favour to all of us with your sleepless night. Clap Clap. You both seem to get lot of IF ians as fans. Deepak, i had great fun by listening to your interview. You were really down to earth and nice.Thank you for spending your time for us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! (Page 8)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
well said theiva.. Deepak was really down to earth and had good photographic memory as atinamma said..Thank you for spending your time for us...

AG25atina

deepakfan

deepakfan

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

I have been following thendral from the beginning and didnt know about this forum. I am a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FAN of DEEPAK hence my id (deepakfan). I love his casual acting. I want to be an active member of this forum too. I listened to the interview, it was awesome. Thanks Atima and MP_Radha for making this possible. Thanks to Deepak for his answers and it wasnt like an interview at all. It was like talking to a friend on the phone. YOU ARE AWESOME DEEPAK.

atinaSweetyGreen

deepakfan

deepakfan

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

I also heard on the interview that somebody was getting their screen tests done and will be ready to start acting in uarvugal. Congratulations.

What does it take to get a chance like this ? I would be willing to take up on that too. I love acting but I just have never been thinking along those lines. But now, after seeing Deepak I want to try acting too.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepakfan

I have been following thendral from the beginning and didnt know about this forum. I am a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FAN of DEEPAK hence my id (deepakfan). I love his casual acting. I want to be an active member of this forum too. I listened to the interview, it was awesome. Thanks Atima and MP_Radha for making this possible. Thanks to Deepak for his answers and it wasnt like an interview at all. It was like talking to a friend on the phone. YOU ARE AWESOME DEEPAK.

Hi Deepakfan,

welcome to India-forums.com and the thendral Section.  Hope you have a wonderful time here with us! Please join us here in dicussing Thendral as well as many other serials.

And we are glad you enjoyed the interview Embarrassed.  We hope to bring more in the future.

Thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

deepakfan

deepakfan

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thank you MP_Radha. Next time you plan to do this, please let me know and I want to contribute some questions too.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
For sure Deepak Fan, we'll def. let you all know.  Please introduce yourself here buddy... where many thendral fans have introduced themselves:

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
yeah.......finally i heard the interview completely.......
very difficult to sit in comp when in vacation.......get very less time......

great job atina and aishu.........hats off too ....millions of thanks to u and our guest Mr. Deepak.....
You were too good in answering the questions........wonderful...........
I really felt TA's character is your original character , from the way you answered the questions.......very spontaneous you were....

Atina and Aishu......spending a whole night for the interview with full efforts.....i really dont get words to appreciate your efforts.....

The rapid fire round was awesome........the way he said NR as terror, Thulasi-appaaaaviii(oru song mathiri) was very nice......
We can understand how much effort people are putting in making a serial from Deepak, he explained the timings they work for it........Really Great!!!!

It was a memorable moment i shd say enjoying a celebrity answering all our questions.......Thanks IF, Atina and Aishu and Deepak once again....

Edited by subbali - 10 August 2010 at 2:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25-musicluv-Quelle-BelleatinaSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top