Thendral

IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

ok, I am yet to listen - looks like it is a big hit . Sri, ellaraiyum oru Aattu Aattatta apram enna Roja??? Wink
Sariya soneenga roja akka LOLLOLLOLLOL 

Even naanum kooda thaaan confuseeeeeeeee oh confuse aagitean.......... so much that when Deepak Anna asked for a clarification, naan round oooooooo rounding....... [Atinamma says: aishu ippadhi round ooo roundina, apporam Thaalai rounding/ sutthing nnu]... happa namma Atinamma thaan came to my rescue LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~Sue Nairatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
yes....Aishu.....ithu roja vukku kai vanda kalai......asking people to have a good look at their own mudugu.......
meaning.....

Thalai suthinaa.....naamaleh....namma mudugai paarthu ka mudiyum thaaneh...?

Paavam....Deepak...his thalai suthing....suthing...and even mine and aishu's thalais kooda suthing........

I like the way he asked," rooja  poooooo....ennanha....ivanga room pottu ithellam yosippaangala...."

( which means....in the film industry....if they want to have some discussion and away from their normal office people etc....they will go to some far away hotels and book a room and gather there and will have their meeting without any disturbance..........That is why he asked like that?????he he he he schoooooh funny!!

Edited by atina - 10 August 2010 at 9:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25kuttyponnu~*Thamizhan*~Sue NairMP_Radha

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
First of all A Big Thank you Atinaji and Deepak's Akka for the wonderful InterviewClapClap

Special Thank you  to Deepak Ji..

Zshare link ketkaavo download pannavo mudiyaleOuch. Adhunaale interview le sonnathey pathi onnume comment panna mudiyalaCry.. Unlucky ponnu in this matterCry.

Aana ketkkamale I can tell it is a kalakkal one as previous interviews ellame summa adhirudhu le nu pannangaleClapClapClap.Inga Comments vera dhool parakkuthu..

Hats off for this wonderful team workClapClap.

Clap

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
very very sorry for not knowing the rules here and doing mistake...
hereafter no post no hurt statements or anything will come from me...

really regretting upset
Sweety...

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

IF leh GUDGAL naalum, Paati sollai thaathee.... Super Thendral Updater naalum Paati sollai thatathee ROFLROFLROFL... GG you are now offered the Grand daughter position Tongue
@ Sri thambhi: what would you like to be? B/c the list seems to go up one by one... So far, my thambhi, niece, daughter, and grand child positions are taken; Except one position (reserved and to be kept a secretLOLLOLLOL), the rest are vacant.... But a note, i'm a strictu priciple..... if you don't roll on the floor laughing (aka ROFLROFLROFL) i will give semma punishment ... aama solliputean solli..
j/k guys LOLLOL.....

Ithu enna? Enna thambhi nnu sollitu appuram antha position taken nnu sollurathu ? Athaanala naan ungaloda anna(n) - appo thaan naan inga one of the youngest member illa, but one of the oldest. Neenga ippo en thangachchi endralum ungalukku mariyaathai irukkum .. my mum's brother (ennoda uncle) en amma vai akka nnu koopidarathu maathiri .Wink

Intha thread ippo ennoda family kkum poiyaachchu.

Ethukkum oru thadavaiROFL seithittu poiduren!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue Nairatina

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Atina and Aishu for this wonderful interview with our dearest Tamizh a.k.a. Deepak. Hug

I enjoyed the whole interview concept for you girls have done a fantastic presentation....I was so overwhelmed with emotion throughout the interview...!! Thumbs Up

Deepak is so very down to earth by just being Deepak himself - there was no air about himself but heard the voice of a young man with a very warm and loving personality just like our dear Tamizh. Hug

I noted too that he was really happy and excited for having given this opportunity to "meet" all his ardent fans by mentioning most of our names - just to let us know that he too appreciates and is close to his fans just as we are to him here in INDIA FORUM...Clap

When Deepak was mentioning all his co-stars names one by one I was saying to myself  "Hey ..Deepak you have forgotten abt our Thulsi" and suddenly he said "Oh! I almost forgot to mention Thulsi my heroine".....Sue Nair just burst out laughing ...its like as though he heard her....ROFLROFL

Wishing Deepak all success in his future undertakings with many more popular serials/movies coming on his way which would put him high up on the pedestal..!!.  Clap

Thanks once again to our IF Team...for a job well done..!!PartyDancing

Edited by Sue Nair - 07 August 2010 at 2:22pm

AG25~*Thamizhan*~Vani19atinaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

When Deepak was mentioningall his co-stars names one by one I was saying to myself <font color="#9933cc">"Hey ..Deepak you have forgotten abt our Thulsi"</font> and suddenly he said <font color="#cc3366">"Oh! I almost forgot to mention Thulsi my heroine"..</font><font color="#cc3366">...</font>Sue Nair just burst out laughing ...its like as though he heard her....ROFLROFL

Wishing Deepakall success in his future undertakings with many more popular serials/movies coming on his way which would put him high up on the pedestal..!!. Clap

Thanks once again to our IF Team...for ajob well done..!!PartyDancing

well said i agree on wat u said sue chechi.. when deepak dint mention thulasi name and later he mentioned her i too burst out laughing it was so cute and funny.. he did tat like tamil character in a very bubbly way..

AG25Sue Nairatina

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Yes Sweetgreen....he even mentioned that you were earlier known as sweetgrey.......can you imagine that...what a  computerised memory skill....!!Clap .......I think he has become an IF fan himself...LOL

He is so down to earth and speaks like as though he is part of this IF KUDUMBAM...that is a plus point for this promising young star..!!Thumbs Up

AG25Hema_MTheivaatinaSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top