Thendral

IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MP_Radha

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

^ Radhavoda voice enna auntyoda voice maathiriyah irunththicchu.. must be a very young aunty!?LOL

ROFLSri , thanks for the compliment paa Embarrassed.. you know as I told some, through this interview, I got a Thambhi (verai yaaru namma Thendral Star thaan LOLLOL) and then namma Hema who becomes my neice Embarrassed
@ Hema, you are most welcome daa Hug..anything for you guys... Star

aunty....?? akka...??

ROFL

dont forgot..u happens to be my IF adopted mother aswellEmbarrassed...my cute MI jrROFLROFLROFL

besh...besh....aishu..u r single..yet to get mingle..but has already a thambi, niece and daughterROFL

J/K guysLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

^ sweety, if the audio doesn't buffer, try donwloading the file and then listen......if not, you may have to get the latest version of the media player.... but this is all i can think of for now... :)

thanks dear i have now downloaded and listened to DEEPAK interview...

wow Deepak u mentioned my change in username... im so so happy.. my whole family listened to ur special interview... thank u so much...

and main thanks to atina and aishu dear for making this interview a grand success...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Radhakku grandchildren illaatha kurai.ROFL

Thanks for the ROCKING!! interview. Atinavai pathi sollavaa venum? Ithellaam (interviewing stars) avanagalukku jujubi matter and Radha is no less - and, more importantly, the few lines in Thamizh is nice to hear. Deepak did an awesome job answering all the questions and we all know what a task it is when Roja's questions are being asked - Rojaavoda presence illaamaleh antha athiradi effect!

Thoool killapiteenga rendu perum, illai moondru perum!Clap Radhaa SUN TV promotion pOthaathannnu neengalum Endhiran song pOttu promote panreengalaa? Naan neenga Thamizha introduce pannum pOthu pOdra music use pannuveenganu thought panninen.

Another successful interview from our Tamil section! Clap

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 06 August 2010 at 2:24pm

atinaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

AG25

Groupbie

AG25

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for ur wishes. Aisha...!!! Not sure if u wud interview me...but i wud anyways love to join u..and Atina aunty...to interview the stars...someday..that could be fun too..!!!

atinaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Thoool killapiteenga rendu perum, illai moondru perum!Clap Radhaa SUN TV promotion pOthaathannnu neengalum Endhiran song pOttu promote panreengalaa? Naan neenga Thamizha introduce pannum pOthu pOdra music use pannuveenganu thought panninen.

Yes it would be more awesome if you played NAnananan nanna (like the one from thursdays's episode in the flashback!)

MP_Radha

shruthi22

shruthi22

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Deepak rocks !!! Wink

& a very big thankyou to everyone who made this interview possible !!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaMP_Radha

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Radhakku grandchildren illaatha kurai.ROFL

Radha can be my patti ROFL, I can be ur granddaughter, I am a very  spoilt  kid ROFL(just kidding maybe I am older than u, dont knowWink)

Superb interview just listened to it and ClapClap to deepak for taking so much time for our interview and of courseClap to atina and  radha pattiLOLLOL for such a wonderful interview.

I forgot to mention a special thanks to deepak for remembering me Tongue

Edited by gudgal - 06 August 2010 at 8:49pm

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@ Melz:  Like Deepak said (am twisting the words here), I'm your MI jr, so give me respect TongueLOLLOL

Originally posted by ranuja12

That is indeed a great suggestion Sri Thambhi and Ranuja Big smile.  Infact, Atinamma also suggested the same Embarrassed.  I even had the Thottu Chellum song BGM Video with naanaa part downloaded EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... but I didn't have a clear copy Ouch, and I couldn't reduce the buzzing on it Cry, so with the time I had in my hand (to post the interview), I had to settle down for an MP3 that was stored in my system and didnt' require any editing .. LOLLOLLOL which happened to be this Enthiran song LOL...

But If you guys are interested, We can also add that version with Thendral BGM?? Embarrassed What say?  Tongue 

Edited***

Originally posted by gudgal

Radha can be my patti ROFL, I can be ur granddaughter, I am a very  spoilt  kid ROFL(just kidding maybe I am older than u, dont knowWink)

IF leh GUDGAL naalum, Paati sollai thaathee.... Super Thendral Updater naalum Paati sollai thatathee ROFLROFLROFL...  GG you are now offered the Grand daughter position Tongue

@ Sri thambhi:  what would you like to be?  B/c the list seems to go up one by one... So far, my thambhi, niece, daughter, and grand child positions are taken;   Except one position (reserved and to be kept a secret LOLLOLLOL), the rest are vacant....  But a note, i'm a strictu priciple..... if you don't roll on the floor laughing (aka ROFLROFLROFL) i will give semma punishment ... aama solliputean solli..

j/k guys LOLLOL.....

Edited by MP_Radha - 06 August 2010 at 8:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25gudgal~*Thamizhan*~atina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top