Thendral

IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Sweety, if you are trying to hear  using chrome it might not work sometimes.  If you can open it with IE, real player, Windows media player or firefox you might be able to hear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
OMG! Thanks so so so much IF TEAM! Your efforts are definitely very very appreciatedClapClapClap.
Thanks so much Deepak for taking time to answer each and everyone's questions with such good attitude. Big smile It seems as if you are more excited than us for this interview!LOL

Just a small request to lower the background music because some of the talking was muffled by it. Thank you again!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_M-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmoatinaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

Sweety, if you are trying to hear  using chrome it might not work sometimes.  If you can open it with IE, real player, Windows media player or firefox you might be able to hear.

Thanks for this suggestion eclat which  wanted to tell SG.

Sg please try and delete cookies and tem internet files by going to tools....internet option....and so on....

Let me know whether you are able to hear  ...ok...

Good luck!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Friends,

Thanks so much for letting us know HugHug, we're fixing it right away.... and it should be up in about 40 mins or so.

Thanks

atinaSweetyGreen

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Oh thank u so much for ur fast response Radha Aunty.I didn't expect that u'll respond to us today itself.U've already done a great job.Now without considering it as a trouble u or to postponed it u did what we asked for inspite of ur works.U r so cuteee.Thank uBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaShemmoatinaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
^ Radhavoda voice enna auntyoda voice maathiriyah irunththicchu.. must be a very young aunty!?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaatinaMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

^ Radhavoda voice enna auntyoda voice maathiriyah irunththicchu.. must be a very young aunty!?LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Sri , thanks for the compliment paa Embarrassed.. you know as I told some, through this interview, I got a Thambhi (verai yaaru namma Thendral Star thaan LOLLOL) and then namma Hema who becomes my neice Embarrassed

@ Hema, you are most welcome daa Hug..anything for you guys... Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M-musicluv-Quelle-BelleatinaSweetyGreen

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Actually naan maathi solliten,

I called Mr.Deepak as Anna and he called u Akka so u must be my periya Akka.

So I shall call u Akka  ok vaa?Big smile

Edited by Hema_M - 07 August 2010 at 12:12am

MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top