Thendral

IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!! - Page 3

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh join me too dear i too got so many aunty's and sisters.. thank u India Forums...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eclat

Sweety, if you are trying to hear using chrome it might not work sometimes. If you can open it with IE, real player, Windows media player or firefox you might be able to hear.

thanks for the help dear but still i tried in mozilla firefox too but still its jus says connecting for such a long time..

im so eager to hear DEEPAK interview but im so unhappy now daa... pls give me some suggestion or steps how to hear it as u all heared it...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atina

Thanks for this suggestion eclat which wanted to tell SG.

</em>

Sg please try and delete cookies and tem internet files by going to tools....internet option....and so on....

Let me know whether you are able to hear ...ok...

<em>Good luck!!!!

thanks dear for the help but still im in trouble only.. its just coming in tat player as connecting but its not opening to play.. im so sad dear as still i have not heared it.. just say me how did u do to hear it from the given link...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
^ sweety, if the audio doesn't buffer, try donwloading the file and then listen......if not, you may have to get the latest version of the media player.... but this is all i can think of for now... :)
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

🤣Sri , thanks for the compliment paa 😳.. you know as I told some, through this interview, I got a Thambhi (verai yaaru namma Thendral Star thaan 😆😆) and then namma Hema who becomes my neice 😳
@ Hema, you are most welcome daa 🤗..anything for you guys... ⭐️

aunty....?? akka...??

🤣

dont forgot..u happens to be my IF adopted mother aswell😳...my cute MI jr🤣🤣🤣

besh...besh....aishu..u r single..yet to get mingle..but has already a thambi, niece and daughter🤣

J/K guys😆

SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

^ sweety, if the audio doesn't buffer, try donwloading the file and then listen......if not, you may have to get the latest version of the media player.... but this is all i can think of for now... :)

thanks dear i have now downloaded and listened to DEEPAK interview...

wow Deepak u mentioned my change in username... im so so happy.. my whole family listened to ur special interview... thank u so much...

and main thanks to atina and aishu dear for making this interview a grand success...
mellisai thumbnail

Radhakku grandchildren illaatha kurai.🤣

Thanks for the ROCKING!! interview. Atinavai pathi sollavaa venum? Ithellaam (interviewing stars) avanagalukku jujubi matter and Radha is no less - and, more importantly, the few lines in Thamizh is nice to hear. Deepak did an awesome job answering all the questions and we all know what a task it is when Roja's questions are being asked - Rojaavoda presence illaamaleh antha athiradi effect!

Thoool killapiteenga rendu perum, illai moondru perum!👏 Radhaa SUN TV promotion pOthaathannnu neengalum Endhiran song pOttu promote panreengalaa? Naan neenga Thamizha introduce pannum pOthu pOdra music use pannuveenganu thought panninen.

Another successful interview from our Tamil section! 👏

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for ur wishes. Aisha...!!! Not sure if u wud interview me...but i wud anyways love to join u..and Atina aunty...to interview the stars...someday..that could be fun too..!!!
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Thoool killapiteenga rendu perum, illai moondru perum!👏 Radhaa SUN TV promotion pOthaathannnu neengalum Endhiran song pOttu promote panreengalaa? Naan neenga Thamizha introduce pannum pOthu pOdra music use pannuveenganu thought panninen.

Yes it would be more awesome if you played NAnananan nanna (like the one from thursdays's episode in the flashback!)
shruthi22 thumbnail
Deepak rocks !!! 😉

& a very big thankyou to everyone who made this interview possible !!! 😛