Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

now real abeer is back

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NAHUSH88

Groupbie

NAHUSH88

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
for past sometime,abeer ne leher ka sath chod diya tha,but after watching yesterday's episode,i m very happy,now i can say that our old true lover is back and back with a bang,i've always said in my thread that,plzz don't seprate them,it hurts very badly,yes ,i agreed that it is a show,and they are bound to show up and downs,but my point is let ups and down come and go but in the future don't seprate abeer-leher,let them fight together with all the difficulties,i've been a big fan of this show,the realistic story of this show attracts me,innocence of abeer and leher in the beginning was one of my fav. parts,i also remember the way yami looks in the antakshari episode,my god how can someone looks so beautiful,there is something pure and etheral about her that attracts me towards her,every colour suits her,so this is my humble request that don't create differences between abeer and leher and let them fight together with the difficulties.thankyou.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.regularinfo--Ratna--SuhaniSonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "now real abeer is back" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malwica2

malwica2

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
truly said fren!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

.Mehak.

Goldie

.Mehak.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Clap ...thats sweeet Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

regularinfo

IF-Dazzler

regularinfo

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Well said Nahush!
I remember your initial topicsLOL I know you are an ardent fan of YamiBig smile
Ya, we all so attched to Abher, difficult to see them have differences..but am so glad, the CVs didnt have it for months..
I'm more happy to see Abeer start realising the truth and his mistakes, To err is human and to forgive divine...I want Abeer to repent and never make this mistake again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebadaddys_girl--Ratna--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top