Zee Marathi

Kunku Discussions - Part 2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 118

Sanchu

Sanchu

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
hey guts.. i was not aware of this new..thread..anyways nice to see it again...
well Kunku is in full swing.. i hope this time Janki chya side ne khi positive hoyil...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunku Discussions - Part 2 (Page 3)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Kunku's new promo is so very funny...ata teen teen loka janki kadun badla ghyayla tayyar....eka bajune NK is thinking i gave her my love, my name, my home and she ditched me, mi tila naahi sodnar...on the other hand Aryan shapath ghetoy jankila rastya var aanaychi and the best is parshu....he is fully prepared to bid alvida to his fav vahini...agdi pistol gheun ubha aahe janki pudhe...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishkil88

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Can somone update on yest's epi ? what discn took plc btwn NK & Aryan ?

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
arey mishkil, kaahi discussion navatha re...

As soon as Aryan comes, he goes towards amrutha..NK tells her to go to her room...she hesitates but he in his typical style "amrutha neeeeeeeeeeeeeg" and she neegsLOL   he tells aryan to go to his room...janki and waman are left looking helplessly...

room madhe NK solid dhamki detoy Aryan la....parshu cha bhasha use kartoy....aryan asks to talk with amrutha, nk forbids him from even thinking of her....he tells she is my wife...nk says devlyath zaalela lagna is like a gudda-guddi ka khel, i dont accept it...aryan says i have the marriage certificate...NK says that certificate i will make it null and void even before u reach ur house from here...he also tells him, if i even kill u here, nobody will come to know what happened with u.  so just get lost and dont ever cross your path with ours...

janki ani waman che usual dialogs...waman says i will tell amrutha every thing, janki forbids...just then amrutha comes there and she says nobody need to say anything to me...i had trusted janki more than my mother and aryan more than my father and both have broken that trust...so please dont talk anything abt trust..

ahilya is standing at the door of her room..radhika is inside reading..ahilya tells her aryan and amrutha both are here, wht can be going on down...radhika says u can go and see na...ahilya says u should be knowing, now that u r the one taken into all confidence...radhika gets irritated...ahilya says the keys have already come into ur possession, now only his name ka kunku is left that also will be urs soon...radhika is so disgusted and just leaves the room, (btw hi radhike chi kaay agenda aahe, te kalatach naahi, any guesses???).

amrutha is crying, nk comes there...she asks where is aryan? nk says he has gone home, i have told him to forget u from now on..u dont worry, this is ur hakkacha ghar...but she says, i am his wife, even though he doesnt accept me, i think of him as my hubby, (this amrutha is also mad, aryan la navra mhanun accept karte, but not willing to believe jankiConfused)...nk says dont think of him, u go to sleep, ani apan udya bolu.  she says but wouldnt it be nice if all sat together and discussed this...he says no, from now on we have no relationship with the rest of the house, its only u and me, NK pan kamaal kartoyLOL

aryan is fuming and yug asks him what happened and where is amrutha?  he says she is not coming, in fact NK is not letting her even if she wants to come...yug says but how is that possible, she is ur wife..tell me exactly what happened...aryan says all lies to her and she believes and swears to take revenge once again.

janki as usual in front of her god...prays, majhya vaatela kithi kasht aali, mi te sahan karin, pan tya doghanha (nk n amrutha) kaahi hi kasht deu nakos.Wacko

precap:  parshu telling nk i had wanted to tell u about aryan and janki's lafda from so long, but radhika was just not letting me...nk stares at him and tells for now only do how much u r asked to do and dont talk much...mhanjhe tyacha tangdya todu ki thobad fodu...nk says for now dont, pan vel aali ki te pan karuya...Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishkil88*Resham*

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
This story is going nowhere.....arghhh...no wonder I hate to see the show nowadays.....LOL Thx Vids fr the updt

sharvari_m

Groupbie

sharvari_m

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hey Vidya Maan gaye yaar you actually remember all the dialogues

And i am also happy that i did not waste my time yesterday

sharvari_m

Groupbie

sharvari_m

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

This story is going nowhere.....arghhh...no wonder I hate to see the show nowadays.....LOL Thx Vids fr the updt

I completely agree with you even i have given up and i am surely most of them would

If i was in JK's place i would have slapped that NK atleast once. I hate that MCPig

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharvari_m

Originally posted by *Resham*

I completely agree with you even i have given up and i am surely most of them would

If i was in JK's place i would have slapped that NK atleast once. I hate that MCPig
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  hey loved that dialog of urs sharu....hech zar tu fb cha kunku group madhe mhanshil na kashi vatola hoil bagh tujhi.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

and u know what, i watch this show mainly for parshu...his nautanki is too good to be missed....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishkil88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top