Kunku Discussions - Part 2 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
This story is going nowhere.....arghhh...no wonder I hate to see the show nowadays.....😆 Thx Vids fr the updt
Hey Vidya Maan gaye yaar you actually remember all the dialogues

And i am also happy that i did not waste my time yesterday
Originally posted by *Resham*

This story is going nowhere.....arghhh...no wonder I hate to see the show nowadays.....😆 Thx Vids fr the updt

I completely agree with you even i have given up and i am surely most of them would

If i was in JK's place i would have slapped that NK atleast once. I hate that MCPig
Originally posted by sharvari_m

I completely agree with you even i have given up and i am surely most of them would

If i was in JK's place i would have slapped that NK atleast once. I hate that MCPig
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  hey loved that dialog of urs sharu....hech zar tu fb cha kunku group madhe mhanshil na kashi vatola hoil bagh tujhi.....😆😆😆😆

and u know what, i watch this show mainly for parshu...his nautanki is too good to be missed....
That's why Parshu is back to add some masala....! othwise Aryan la baghun kapalavar haat marun ghyaychi vel aali - to ekdam thokalebaz aahe.
Agree with Vids here...Sharvari chukun hi FB var he bolu nakos...changlach vatola hoil...😆
Originally posted by *Resham*

Agree with Vids here...Sharvari chukun hi FB var he bolu nakos...changlach vatola hoil...😆

Hey why do you think so i have also written such straight comments to the ZM comment page

I have just joined the Kunku group on FB
I loved the way JK spoke to NK yesterday in a little higher tone

He deserves it 😃
hoy ga sharu mala pan khoop avadli JK kaal when she said that "aaho" in a firm voice and with a stern look😆, she should've continued in that tone only, pan mag punha requesting mode madhe geli ti... anyways, NK had no answer to her query and just went off... Edited by vidya0906 - 13 years ago
Like Janki has faced so many troubles, this one too shall pass...albit after longer and even harder times ahead...just like other heroines in any serials universally.