Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Eljay - Gayu aka Archana theriyaraangaLaa... with Paro (T.Rajeshwari) and Devi...

Think the photo with Deepak and his kid Agneeth got removed.. actually he was carrying the kid showing the food spread...

that is Sonia and not Sneha Nambiar. Didnt see Sneha in any snaps, maybe both Shanthi Williams and Sneha did not attend the party.
Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I got Sneha Nambiar's picture...
Meli is this sneha nambiar?

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes da..thats her=)

The other one is Sonia boss venkat=)
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eljay

The pictures are awesome.  Wish I could have been there to take part in all the fun.  Meena, you are one lucky girl, I tell you!

A small request - could someone put some headers on some of the pictures at least, just to let us know who is who?  Idiots like me are not very good at finding people, I was thinking that Gayu didn't attend the function and Atina tells me that she is there in the pictures, so now I have to go back and find her.  If there were some captions, at least I wouldn't make a total fool of myself.

eljay....here is Gaytri ( Archana)
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pictures. Is this Sneha Nambiar & Sonia Venkat are the same people acting in Chellame ?
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowwwww...........
Congratulations Uravugal team......Wish u all sucess......

Thanks you IF, Atina ma for the wondeful pictures........
Meena You are lucky pa.........konjam poramaiya iruku.......i m also in chennai now.......therinchuruntha(koopitu iruntha) πŸ˜‰ naan kooda vanthu etti pathirupen..............enaku over aasai aanalum........

Its nice to see celebrities with their family.......

Congrats!!!!! San Media for your wonderful work......
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: subbali

now.......therinchuruntha(koopitu iruntha) πŸ˜‰ naan kooda vanthu etti pathirupen..............enaku over aasai aanalum........

Subbali, there is an opportunity maa πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

namma Amar Uncle has an invitaiton for namma IFians:

gurubaran thumbnail
Thank you everybody for your huge support to our uravugal serial & team.We like to thank atina akka especially,We are   sorry as we failed to inform her the change of date of the function.Very Sorry.

Thank You for the beautiful bouquet sent by Shrinithi.We expected her parents to the occasion.

Hope Arjun Meena's had a good with our team.We would like to thank her at this moment for sparing some moments with our celebration.

Shanthi Williams ,Sneha Nambiar,Vincent Roy were out of Station.If only it had been on 8th August they would have attended.

SivaKavitha was not feeling well.So she could not attend the function.

We have planned to invite you all on our next occasion.We once again thank one and all for your Zeal and motivations.

Thank you.
Edited by gurubaran - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Congratulations!! Uravugal Team for the 300 episodes......

Wish u all the best......

Thank you India Forums and Atinamma for the awesome wondeful pictures........

Its nice to see celebrities and their families.......

Once again Congrats San Media for your wonderful team work......
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

'

Originally posted by: srima

Thanks for the pictures. Is this Sneha Nambiar & Sonia Venkat are the same people acting in Chellame ?

Yes Sri maa, Sneha act as Sollais wife while Sonia used to act as Vadais sister Kalaivani I thinkπŸ˜†