Non Sun TV Serials

Soundaravalli -New Jaya Tv Serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Hi guys anyone watch this? I think it just started? worth watching? lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soundaravalli -New Jaya Tv Serial" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Srutika

Srutika

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i never watched but i saw the theme song, well it is like the serial amman on sun tv, i thinkSleepy

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagikaa

i never watched but i saw the theme song, well it is like the serial amman on sun tv, i thinkSleepy

Hmm I have never watched amman so have no idea what it is about but assuming its some devi program. But I found the following article in the net and according to the article the story looks very different like dasi and social injustice etc but it depends on how the serial is made sometimes gets very preachySleepySleepy I will wait for some more ppl to post their views and then decide whether to watch it or notWink

http://www.kalakkalcinema.com/tamil_news_detail.php?id=1328

'Roja' Madhoo now becomes 'Soundaravalli' of small-screen

Madhoo alias Madhubala, who garnered nationwide attention in the role of an illiterate wife of a kidnapped software engineer in Maniratnam's classic film 'Roja' in the early nineties, went on to star in many Tamil movies including Shankar's superhit film 'Gentleman'. She then married and settled into matrimonial bliss.

Now mother of two children aged 10 years and 8 years, Madhoo is all set to make a comeback to acting via a teleserial titled 'Soundaravalli'. The serial would be produced by Prabhu Nepal (husband of actress 'Kutti' Padmini) and would be aired on Jaya TV soon.

She plays a dhasi (the temple-dancer) in the serial and her role is said to be a 'powerful' one as she fights the social injustice of treating the dhasis in such an arbitrary manner. Madhoo was reportedly tense on the first day of the shooting of the serial but later came into her own and started reeling off the sequences at a hectic pace.

"It's an altogether a new innings for me in my life. I don't regret for doing a tele-serial. My friends in the industry, Ramya Krishnan and Khushboo, have welcomed me into television and encouraged me a lot in taking up this assignment," says an excited Madhoo.

We too welcome you wholeheartedly, Madhoo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I saw first episode..it looks like the one which runned in suntv years ago,,,called for Krishnadasi, this too was produced by Kutti padmini and her husband Prabhu Nobel.

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
i watched not daily - it's looks good
Sutha Chandran - villi
Maheswari - bramin girl - father poor priest - against all the achsaram and knowldgeable person
Mathubala - didn't see it yet
i think it will be ok serial -

Amman is a religion story

Post Reply New Post

Go to top