India-Forums

U R Impossible Gopiiii.... (Page 2)

Rose-Petals IF-Dazzler
Rose-Petals
Rose-Petals

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by innocent-26

on one hand she says that she can't c Ahem in trouble but on the other hand she is hurting him indirectly but she isn't getting it....

yahi to.....she is just thinking abt present only not what will be the consequences in future of her all this nonsense acts....

now she has to receive more gift of hatred from Ahem & he'll ignore her.OuchAngry

Edited by innocent-26 - 06 August 2010 at 8:26pm
siddiqua Senior Member
siddiqua
siddiqua

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
even i am angry on gopi.................just to save her sister she is hurting her MIL and husband...............and these creatives instead of improving gohem relation they are spoiling it to the core ...................ysterday i was really depressed after watcing the show................frankly speaking i felt bad for kokila..............she had so much of hopes frm gopi and ahem blindly trusts koki and yesterday gopi spoilt everything in one second i really wanted to slap her
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddiqua

even i am angry on gopi.................just to save her sister she is hurting her MIL and husband...............and these creatives instead of improving gohem relation they are spoiling it to the core ...................ysterday i was really depressed after watcing the show................frankly speaking i felt bad for kokila..............she had so much of hopes frm gopi and ahem blindly trusts koki and yesterday gopi spoilt everything in one second i really wanted to slap her

thats true....Koki was the person who hurt the most...
she had so strong belief on Gopi...on her innocence and her perfection....but yesterday Gopi ruined evrything....but still I hv some trust on Koki and her love for Gopi...hope this love and affection will remain forever...
Rose-Petals IF-Dazzler
Rose-Petals
Rose-Petals

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by siddiqua

thats true....Koki was the person who hurt the most...
she had so strong belief on Gopi...on her innocence and her perfection....but yesterday Gopi ruined evrything....but still I hv some trust on Koki and her love for Gopi...hope this love and affection will remain forever...

ya Koiki is planning something let's c wat she'll do.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Go to top