Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

U R Impossible Gopiiii....

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😡
Huhhh im soooo angry with Gopi kia hoga is larki ka now y she put the whole blame on herself whether she knows very well it's not her fault.Aham already hates her so much now she is going to increase his hatred after this.
well i like Gopi but sorry to say that i'll not appreciate her this time coz it's not fair no not at allll.😵 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kia khe bhii saktey hain  innocent-26, jab 0 viewers ho gay show ke aur SP isse khatam karna jald se jald chahey ga tab in brainless CVs ko hosh aye gaEdited by VivaciousQueen - 13 years ago
Rose-Petals thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VivaciousQueen

kia khe bhii saktey hain innocent-26, jab 0 viewers ho gay show ke aur SP isse khatam karna jald se jald chahey ga tab in brainless CVs ko hosh aye ga

i know it's really irritating.😡
don't know when they'll change Gopi's mind.😵
Rose-Petals thumbnail
on one hand she says that she can't c Ahem in trouble but on the other hand she is hurting him indirectly but she isn't getting it....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: innocent-26

on one hand she says that she can't c Ahem in trouble but on the other hand she is hurting him indirectly but she isn't getting it....

yahi to.....she is just thinking abt present only not what will be the consequences in future  of her all this nonsense acts....
suvaaslondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes absolutely,She is only thinking about AHEMJi .she knows  that he does not like her .She is trying to go away so that she thinks HE will marry  his love after she  goes away.
Hafsa.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u all!!
Im starting to Hate gopi to, she is so stupid at times

im very angry at her as y did she have to lie???? y is she thinking about Aham wen he is not bothered about her, she shud keep up with her life,n one day Aham will appreciate her so u need to wait Gopi, realy i cant tolerate gopi sometimes.

surfgal thumbnail

its not gopi who is impossible but the show which might be canned soon

Rose-Petals thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

yahi to.....she is just thinking abt present only not what will be the consequences in future of her all this nonsense acts....

now she has to receive more gift of hatred from Ahem & he'll ignore her.😡Edited by innocent-26 - 13 years ago
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i am angry on gopi.................just to save her sister she is hurting her MIL and husband...............and these creatives instead of improving gohem relation they are spoiling it to the core ...................ysterday i was really depressed after watcing the show................frankly speaking i felt bad for kokila..............she had so much of hopes frm gopi and ahem blindly trusts koki and yesterday gopi spoilt everything in one second i really wanted to slap her