Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gp00

Does Baji even have his own room? 😆 I thought perhaps he had an adjoining room or slept outside of Dutta's... 😆 😆 😆

Yea does he? I think, he guards Dutta when he's asleep and Baaji sleeps where Dutta does his office work. 😆 In that little chair and desk... 🤣
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Damn my imagination...

How about returning to Jagpat's place in the jungle to spend some time together away from everyone. Only Dutta and Naku know where it is. They can drive away like they did before when Dutta took her to the lake to talk about his past.

Downside is they may have a hard time finding their way out... 😆 Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Does Baji even have his own room? 😆 I thought perhaps he had an adjoining room or slept outside of Dutta's... 😆 😆 😆

See his room is such a mystery - no one would ever suspect anybody being there.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol who knows? that's one person's room they have yet to show...maybe the office/sitting area outside dutta's room is where he sleeps? doesn't ever want to leave his bhao side! 😆😆
KalyWayne07 thumbnail

Damn my imagination...

How about returning to Jagpat's place in the jungle to spend some time together away from everyone. Only Dutta and Naku know where it is. They can drive away like they did before when Dutta took her to the lake to talk about his past.

Downside is they may have a hard time finding their way out... 😆

Yea but only on weekends otherwise the family will suspect too much and maybe they include Baaji will follow them and keep their owl eyes on them 24/7. I know Kala would.
gp00 thumbnail

Seeing is believing.   Until I see Baji's room, I won't believe he actually has one.

I guess Dutta will have to ask him to move out. Baji will be so heartbroken. 😭

😆
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Damn my imagination...

Downside is they may have a hard time finding their way out... 😆

ooo imagine that dutta is getting so frustrated that he can't spend alone time with nakku that he grabs her and drags her out of the house like he did when he took her to the lake. (i'm guessing you're thinking along the same lines?) Nakku would be all confused and they could go back to the place where the romance all started and the reason for it all starting. then Nakku would understand and become elated.

and i don't think it'd be a downside...lol...they could live happily ever after away from all the evilness and greed of some members of their families. and the others would just be happy that they are happy.
KalyWayne07 thumbnail

Seeing is believing.   Until I see Baji's room, I won't believe he actually has one.

I guess Dutta will have to ask him to move out. Baji will be so heartbroken. 😭

😆

But Baaji has already taken a promise from him that he'll never leave him. 😆 Now what?
oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl414

Dutta doesn't have a care for the world - chances are he would get up in the middle of family dinner - in his signature style grab her arm and walk out leaving everyone stunned - including Naku.

gp00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaly07

But Baaji has already taken a promise from him that he'll never leave him. 😆 Now what?

Hmmmm 😕 Ok, we'll have to think of something.

Baji shouldn't be so technical...he does not need to be Dutta's shadow at night...no need at all.