coming up next ;-)

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Warning: you may find this senseless and stupid so read further at your risk, I acknowledge my stupidity and I am not even proud of it πŸ€”

After having a close look I get the story line of DMG for atleast next 6 month

but before that small recap (last 6 months) πŸ˜‰

SR fans screaming for C-night C-night (hayyeeee 😍)
and AR are still on with their fight,  (Bhagwaan ke naam par AR Dedo)
CVz bought Shilpa to squeeze screen space even tight πŸ˜•
KaSh (read ArSh) fans see their future shinning and bright  (Dhanno Congrats!)

coming up next

month 1 --> SR will bring A to life, which eventually make S drift away from his wife

month 2 --> wife will cry and make us go mad, then A realize oh how sad

month 3 --> AS will bring SR close,
but then A will be lost after having Lovely yet sore SR Dose

month 4 --> both SR and AS will sing romantic song, and in Sanjeevani will play ding dong ☺️

month 5--> A will suddenly realize his love for R again, Oh my god what a pain

month 6 --> Forum will pile 1000s of petition, CVz are shana will istart yet another competition.... Mod will do double duty, now this is what I call DMG Phorum's beoooti
🀣🀣

So dude just take a chill pill (dont bahao aansoo and khoon) its still

JACK and Jill Went up the hill,
to fetch a pail of Laughter🀣🀣

Jack fell down and broke his arm, and jill (with balm) came running after
🀣

Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  πŸ€—
OMG I loved it! LOL I read one of ur funny posts....was the rhyming bit on purpose or did it just come out like that?
This is my fav bit b/c it rhymes and sounds so funny: month 2 --> wife will cry and make us go mad, then A realize oh how sad

Lol yes ArSh fans are quite happy with their "dhanno" nowadays and nahiiiii I dont want month 6 but DMG and petitions go more hand in hand than DMG and story lines so we'll see

You got some typos in your last part though, sometimes Jack is all caps, and other times Jill is all small letters

And I don't wanna hear ur friend shamil saying I'm stalking you...I found this while browsing the MF!
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Monaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  πŸ€—
OMG I loved it! LOL I read one of ur funny posts....was the rhyming bit on purpose or did it just come out like that?
This is my fav bit b/c it rhymes and sounds so funny: month 2 --> wife will cry and make us go mad, then A realize oh how sad

Lol yes ArSh fans are quite happy with their "dhanno" nowadays and nahiiiii I dont want month 6 but DMG and petitions go more hand in hand than DMG and story lines so we'll see

You got some typos in your last part though, sometimes Jack is all caps, and other times Jill is all small letters

And I don't wanna hear ur friend shamil saying I'm stalking you...I found this while browsing the MF!

hehe rhyme bit is just to satisfy not to so worthy poet in me 🀣🀣🀣

Oh typos πŸ˜• I am bad with writing and often end up eating words, letter, even  sentences ( which I assume I already jotted down, so in and in my brain works faster than my hands
πŸ˜†)
 Oh you bet I miss petition so badly πŸ€”

did I ever tell u,  I love stalking and I stalk many, including Shamil, and dont mind stalking u 2 πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: monar

hehe rhyme bit is just to satisfy not to so worthy poet in me 🀣🀣🀣

Oh typos πŸ˜• I am bad with writing and often end up eating words, letter, even  sentences ( which I assume I already jotted down, so in and in my brain works faster than my hands
πŸ˜†)
 Oh you bet I miss petition so badly πŸ€”

did I ever tell u,  I love stalking and I stalk many, including Shamil, and dont mind stalking u 2 πŸ˜›

Well the rhyming bit was my fav part. Lol I told u abt the typos but u still didnt fix it Mona....anyhow for u as long as stuff compiles AND runs properly t(and ya no seg faults) hen I guess its fine ;)
Haha u stalk ppl? Now I feel special: Mona stalking me? But I never find u in any of my topics.
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lol awesome post, loved the rhymes, n u might be very accurate about this storylineπŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MonaπŸ€—

You are back !!😊 

Oh well what can I say abt the post............it's hilarious AND  your post made my halaat like this~~~>>

PS: this is my new way of expressing my feeling.......LOL

Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

So dude just chill pill (dont bahao aansoo and khoon) its still

khoon. LMFAO 🀣🀣
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Areee Mona!??
Tu ne kyaa kiyaaa? Secretly CV"s ke adda mein jaa kar story line churaliya?🀣 Mere Bina.😲 You have no shameeee?
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amber_x

khoon. LMFAO 🀣🀣

I hope message conveyed πŸ€”
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hillarious post..
 Loved it to the core! You have one sense of humour... Keep treating us with more such posts!while!