Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham Angry...but something to be noticed (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

You know sorry the show i watched before after all it was from the same producer but the writer was different that time.... had the same scenario when main heroine leaves the palace taking the blame upon herself....  but that time the main hero let her go so that everyone thinks that he didn't trust her... later he proved to be a surprise package in bringing about the truth that his love was innocent and he trusted her that time too....

what if Ahem does the same thing.... ???well i would love to see it that way...

agar aisa hua to aapke muh me ghee shakkar....m w8ing for this only......
hoping what ever expressions we saw yesterday on his face will lead to something like what u described..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham Angry...but something to be noticed (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

a melting heart full of hidden love needs time to express what is lying deep down there.but gopi happy days are already in its way.

hmmm....hoping the same dear...but how much time is needed to melt Aham's heart and till then what all tortures she has to bear...this is the thing which is making me bothered...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

ishaijason

Groupbie

ishaijason

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
hai sadhli actually i was also left confused rather fusedConfused completely.i never expected that from ahem .i mean his e xpression was like sumone whom he trusts and loves a lot has cheatedand y he wanted gopi to look in his eyes,he always thought gopi was liar fraud then .......................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytmsajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishaijason

hai sadhli actually i was also left confused rather fusedConfused completely.i never expected that from ahem .i mean his e xpression was like sumone whom he trusts and loves a lot has cheatedand y he wanted gopi to look in his eyes,he always thought gopi was liar fraud then .......................

ya dear...his expressions are misguiding......the way he asked first Gopi to look in his eyes it was so Softly, Swiftly....I could never expect Aham this much soft towards Gopi....
and when he was saying I dont want to see ur face then also his words were not supporting his eyes.....
eyes were saying Gopi How Can you do this..? but in words he said oppostite....if m not wrong..
now see wts there in todays epi..???

Chaudhrytmsajnie

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I hope Ahem has started having some feelings for Gopi...May be he is like his mother...hard from outside but soft inside...his outer display on indifference to Gopi is just a facade...inside he knows she is good...if he has not already fallen for her at least he trusts that she can't harm his mother....Oh...this is just my wishful thinking....Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsaomom-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged

aham was sad bcoz Gopi tried to harm his mum.

Maybe he is starting to feel sth for her. Hope its happens, jus need to watch and wait for a gradual changeSmile

monalidpChaudhrytm

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
i think theres sumthin going on between kokila and ahem
also at the same time i think maybe ahem started to like gopi

saomomsuk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top