Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I know we all are angry abt How Gopi took all the blame on herself and
after that w/o any disappointment Aham reacted with anger as he always did...

But I noticed 2 things from last few epi...dont know whether u noticed or not..
first is Aham is calling Gopi by name..not by saying TUM...

when she opened the door for Koki then also he called...
GOPI....

Today when he was asking her to look into his eyes at that time also...
GOPI....

and he asked her to look in his eyes....WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
did he want to get her innocence by looking at her eyes or he was expecting her to tell the truth  by looking at him.......

And also Aham was crying.....whyyyy....
He was looking shattered when he heard Gopi taking all blame on herself...and then when he came towards her then also he had wet eyes....

M Confusedddddddddd.....

Aakhir ye Majra Kya Hai...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvy.monalidpALUJNA21ChaudhrytmsparikhRose-PetalssaomomShell16IndigoBluessajniesujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham Angry...but something to be noticed" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
yeah i noticed tht too! i also had the same question in mind but due to all the anger towards this show im unabl to concentrate!! lol...

when BA said gopi to look into his eyes i was like 'wht??' yeh he wntd to see the truth in her eyes...then quickly he jumped to conclusion...ek min laga use gopi ko parne ko!! wow...kiya speed hai!!
then mayb i guess koki-ahem are planning something!! u reckon??
or did he say all those hard words to gopi so tht rashi can hear it then he can conclude wht exactly she wants. now i wonder if gopi going to leave MM or not!!!! tht will be good to see.

yes, ahem did had tears in his eyes. this is all mystry now...we need a detective!! lol....

no matter how angry we r with regards to show show, urmi-rashi and towrds gopi, one thing for sure, we will keep watching this show with the hope of Gohem being togehter so for their sake we are here!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

yeah i noticed tht too! i also had the same question in mind but due to all the anger towards this show im unabl to concentrate!! lol...

when BA said gopi to look into his eyes i was like 'wht??' yeh he wntd to see the truth in her eyes...then quickly he jumped to conclusion...ek min laga use gopi ko parne ko!! wow...kiya speed hai!!
or did he say all those hard words to gopi so tht rashi can hear it then he can conclude wht exactly she wants. now i wonder if gopi going to leave MM or not!!!! tht will be good to see.

yes, ahem did had tears in his eyes. this is all mystry now...we need a detective!! lol....

no matter how angry we r with regards to show show, urmi-rashi and towrds gopi, one thing for sure, we will keep watching this show with the hope of Gohem being togehter so for their sake we are here!!!!!!!!!

We need detective kokila  because aham seriously was hurt by gopi but why he does not want her in his life but only for his mother then why , so why have tears in his eyes that is a question that he can only answer. 
i agree i am want ing gohem to be together now but the way this is going it looks like a long way off Angrymore like divorce.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsajnie-tellyaddict-

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
a melting heart full of hidden love needs time to express what is lying deep down there.but gopi happy days are already in its way.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonChaudhrytmsaomomNihira-fansajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

a melting heart full of hidden love needs time to express what is lying deep down there.but gopi happy days are already in its way.
I loved this!  Thanks for sharing!

-Tamime

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

I nearly fell over when he called her by name.  I also thought that maybe he and Koki are in cahoots with each other.  He acted just like his mom when he was yelling at her so I'm thinking he's trying to get a reaction out of both her and Rashi.  Guess I'm just going to have to watch it again to see if I can see any more clues.

Once again, at least he and Jigar were on screen today.  It's the little things that keep me happy. ROFL

-Tammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsajniesujji0609

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
ya Sadhli i too think that Aham'll say her to tell the truth by watching in his eyes but aisa kuch nahi hua.Ouch
& i think he was weeping for his Mom & not for Gopi.Confused

sajnie

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

You know sorry the show i watched before after all it was from the same producer but the writer was different that time.... had the same scenario when main heroine leaves the palace taking the blame upon herself....  but that time the main hero let her go so that everyone thinks that he didn't trust her... later he proved to be a surprise package in bringing about the truth that his love was innocent and he trusted her that time too....

what if Ahem does the same thing.... ???well i would love to see it that way...

Edited by sujji0609 - 05 August 2010 at 10:54pm

sajnie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top