Balika Vadhu

Yeh dadisa kahan gayab ho gayi?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Not that I'm a huge fan of dadisa's character, but where is this old lady? It seems she just disappeared from the show. Also, isn't it true that everyone needs approval for everything from dadisa, I mean even to go to Anandi's b'day party?

Strange really.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh dadisa kahan gayab ho gayi?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top