Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Send your mum an email instead and go out when she reads it, come back in the evening and see what she says.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Relationship help? (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Well I am not sure if I can help you with this but my friends who is really close to me went through this and she is Indian too. My number on recommendation to you would be is only tell your parents if you're going to get married to him. Indian parents will most likely never be able to understand that having a boyfriend is not wrong, but at the same time you don't want your parents to find out from someone else.  Tell your mom first and don't just strike it on her. Keep telling her that you will marry the one you love and that being friends with boys in not a big deal because then that way she does not think that you will never do such a thing and when you tell her she is shocked to know. Then I guess take your mom to lunch or something and make sure your dad is not with you and tell your mom only and tell her to help you tell your dad. Because mothers more likely are ale to understand but dad's are tough nuts to crack. Hope this helps you

Riya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
ummmm...well frstly a secret relationship never works..u have to go out in d open someday..and everyone will get to noe abt it sooner or later..i suggest u do it sooner..because frankly...if its an arranged marriage system.....den ur d one who wud be in d soup if u let this secret on....
i suggest that if u have a big sis....talk to her..or else ur mum..also if u have a bro instead of a sis on whom ur on gud terms......and if hes like ur best buddy..only den confide....
hope u gt out of d trouble soon...gud luck..n do let us noe....

BobbyThomas

BobbyThomas

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Me and my girlfriend are having the same problem. I really want to be with her, but now sure how long we can keep this secret. She is terrified of her father, and does not want to hurt him. Could you help me?

Steadam2011

Steadam2011

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
if i knew the guy ( in your case ) was everything i ever hoped for, I'd go for it no matter what. However i encourage that you keep the conversation going and keep on talking.. weekly visits will go far in helping the relationship :)

World Entertainment News

Edited by Steadam2011 - 27 August 2011 at 3:00am

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I think everyone has said basically the same thing i would. Just try to understand why they don't want you to have a boyfriend and all that.

Best advice to give you is that no matter what happens, remember...
Everything happens for a reason... Good luck <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

Sparkyk

Sparkyk

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
tell your mom that one of your "friend" has a bf but she hasnt told her parents about it coz they do not approve of it...but your friend really loves this guy alot...see whats your mom's reaction and ask her for advise as to what your friend should do in order not to hurt her parents...

accordingly you'll know what you should do and what you shouldnt.. 

all the best to all those having similar problems.. !! 

uroojb

uroojb

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
learn to respect your parents
If they have set some rules than there must be some reason behind them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top