Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ummmm...well frstly a secret relationship never works..u have to go out in d open someday..and everyone will get to noe abt it sooner or later..i suggest u do it sooner..because frankly...if its an arranged marriage system.....den ur d one who wud be in d soup if u let this secret on....
i suggest that if u have a big sis....talk to her..or else ur mum..also if u have a bro instead of a sis on whom ur on gud terms......and if hes like ur best buddy..only den confide....
hope u gt out of d trouble soon...gud luck..n do let us noe....
BobbyThomas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Me and my girlfriend are having the same problem. I really want to be with her, but now sure how long we can keep this secret. She is terrified of her father, and does not want to hurt him. Could you help me?
Steadam2011 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
if i knew the guy ( in your case ) was everything i ever hoped for, I'd go for it no matter what. However i encourage that you keep the conversation going and keep on talking.. weekly visits will go far in helping the relationship :)

World Entertainment News
Edited by Steadam2011 - 12 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think everyone has said basically the same thing i would. Just try to understand why they don't want you to have a boyfriend and all that.

Best advice to give you is that no matter what happens, remember...
Everything happens for a reason... Good luck <3
Sparkyk thumbnail
tell your mom that one of your "friend" has a bf but she hasnt told her parents about it coz they do not approve of it...but your friend really loves this guy alot...see whats your mom's reaction and ask her for advise as to what your friend should do in order not to hurt her parents...

accordingly you'll know what you should do and what you shouldnt.. 

all the best to all those having similar problems.. !! 
uroojb thumbnail
learn to respect your parents
If they have set some rules than there must be some reason behind them

riteshnarula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why are you scaring dear just do dare and say your parents everything.