Thendral

   

Introduce Yourself !! Compiled list Pg 1 -posted!!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 44

kuttyponnu

Senior Member

kuttyponnu

Joined: 11 September 2008

Posts: 684

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Name: Kannamma - Female Smile
Date of Birth  24-10
Country: India - Mumbai
Occupation: Teach in the University 
Hobbies: Reading, surfing the net - especially IF
Age:  Young at heart- so sweet sixteen forever

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashubbasss283Quelle-BelleShemmoSue NairVani19eljayatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce Yourself !! Compiled list Pg 1 -posted!!! (Page 9)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009

Posts: 13558

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

LOL...ya ya...you can see it again this evening at 6pm (M'sian time) dear....apa khabar kamu,sayang? (how are you... dear )ClapClapKhabar baik, terima kasih(very well, thank you)Big smile


Thanks sue bhi for the malaysian wishes to me..

but dont write or type in other languages as per IF rules.. so using PM u can type in other languages to me im happy to reply u there.... so same to u dear sue chechi..
and yes i saw it chechi fully.. they even showed it in malayalee surya channel too.. i saw in both ha ha ha ..


Edited by SweetyGreen - 08 August 2010 at 11:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283Sue Nair

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Joined: 07 March 2007

Posts: 6755

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by Sue Nair

LOL...ya ya...you can see it again this evening at 6pm (M'sian time) dear....apa khabar kamu,sayang? (how are you... dear )ClapClapKhabar baik, terima kasih(very well, thank you)Big smile


Thanks sue bhi for the malaysian wishes to me..

but dont write or type in other languages as per IF rules.. so using PM u can type in other languages to me im happy to reply u there.... so same to u dear sue chechi..
and yes i saw it chechi fully.. they even showed it in malayalee surya channel too.. i saw in both ha ha ha ..
 
I think with the necessary translation provided it shd be ok.....that was wat we were doing before.Tongue...perhaps the trend has changed now and strictly prohibited too??Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283Vani19SweetyGreen

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Joined: 06 April 2007

Posts: 5241

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Name: Vani
DOB: 26 Jan
Occuption: Auditor (ISO documentation)
Country: Malaysia
Age : I stopped counting at 16... always 19 (athuthaan antha Vani19 Wink)
What are u doing?: Currently working in a medical company
Hobbies : Reading, cooking, swimming & listening to songs




Edited by Vani19 - 09 August 2010 at 4:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJanani20sss283Shemmo

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Joined: 06 April 2007

Posts: 5241

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Aiyoh... song translation ah? pochi poo, aishu you are killadi in that, for all the new member, all the best!!!! Smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009

Posts: 13558

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair


I think with the necessary translation provided it shd be ok.....that was wat we were doing before.Tongue...perhaps the trend has changed now and strictly prohibited too??Day Dreaming


oh is it so i don know .. thanks sue bhi for the info..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Joined: 07 March 2007

Posts: 6755

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Name: Vani
DOB: 26 Jan
Occuption: Auditor (ISO documentation)
Country: Malaysia
Age : I stopped counting at 16... always 19 (athuthaan antha Vani19 Wink)
What are u doing?: Currently working in a medical company
Hobbies : Reading, cooking, swimming & listening to songs


 
Oh... Vani19...I didn't know your were doing ISO documentation.....Big smile.....I was involved in this documention too sometime back...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009

Posts: 13558

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair


Oh... Vani19...I didn't know your were doing ISO documentation.....Big smile.....I was involved in this documentiontoosometime back...Tongue


wat does ISO documentation mean sue bhi??? PM me about this dear..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
*Thendral 500 Epi Celebration* -3 games posted pg1

2 3 4 5 6

Shemmo 41 6118 15 December 2011 at 7:23pm
By Smiles-20
Updated Chinaai thirai Jodi list m_30996 6 2407 29 November 2011 at 8:42am
By Smiles-20
Thendral Friday 7th Jan. Spare yourself the agony

2 3 4 5 6

Theiva 40 3200 09 January 2011 at 10:08am
By SweetyGreen
Thendral Monday 3.1.2011 update posted

2 3

srima 23 4655 04 January 2011 at 6:21am
By SweetyGreen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.