Thendral

Introduce Yourself !! Compiled list Pg 1 -posted!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 44

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
hey just saw this thread, very interesting to know about the regulars on thendral section. good workThumbs Up

Name: Gudgal
DOB:
5th may
Occuption:
Financial analyst
Country
:
USA (but spent most of my life in Mumbai, India)
hmm I stopped counting after I turned 16, so I am just 16Embarrassed
What are u doing?:
hmm everything that requires minimum work, in short lazybones no 1
Hobbies: 
cooking, reading and doing tp on IF and of course updating thendral on wed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaKowsiJanani20kuttyponnuTheivaTTfansss283Quelle-BelleShemmoSue NairVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce Yourself !! Compiled list Pg 1 -posted!!! (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

Oh My God.......sorryyyyy friends....naanthaan ithai arambichu vechaen without knowing about the rules of the usage of foreign languagesCryCryCry, i won't repeat this mistake again,a very big sorryyyyyyyy to my friends and members here on IF...

Atina, i am veryy happy that you have edited my sentence in German, thank you so muchSmile.
Thanks Theiva...for understanding...That should be the spirit....to maintain the cool temperature here....!!!WinkClapClapClapClap

Hope Nikila and Shammu also will take in the same sense.....!!!

Edited by atina - 06 August 2010 at 9:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaTTfansss283Quelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Hi Thendral fan and friends,

Shammu and I began this thread for a good thing to get to know more about the other Thendral fans, but sadly it ended in some bad thing...but now again it goes good...we are happy...

Shammu won't be come online for two days, so i will ask sorry for her as well.Friends, we are very SORRY for having written in German and French. We really did not have the intention to hurt anybody on this IF forum, especially on our beloved Thendral forum.We were not aware of the interdiction of the foreign languages.This won't be repeated again.SORRY once again.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaJanani20TTfansss283ShemmoVani19atina

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Yesterday itself I told my sisters and they agreed to me that they won't repeat that.I should've posted that in the morning itself.That's my mistake.Sorry my dear sisters.Now I made u ask sorry again as if u've hurted everybody here.Sorry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaTTfansss283Quelle-BelleShemmoatina

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Yesterday itself I told my sisters and they agreed to me that they won't repeat that.I should've posted that in the morning itself.That's my mistake.Sorry my dear sisters.Now I made u ask sorry again as if u've hurted everybody here.Sorry

Dear Hema,

Don't worry ma, it was my mistake for not being aware of the foreign languages. Mistake is on my side, you dont have to ask sorry to your sisters, ok vaa.Hug.

AahaanaTheivaTTfansss283Shemmoatina

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Hema, Nikila, Shammu and Sweety,

No more apologetic msg from all of you regs the foreign languages, past is past and we all understand you guys was not aware of the rules so cheer up friendsHug We learns from our mistake and I am sure none will repeat it so lets move onEmbarrassed

Nice to read about all of you...very soon we will get to know more about each of you when our MOTW kicks starts, ..i am ready with our first Evil SmileLOL

@ Sri, i still remember that part when Dits wrote that, you used be our IF baby but now a grown up babyLOLLOL

Edited by Aahaana - 07 August 2010 at 5:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaTTfan~*Thamizhan*~sss283Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19atinaSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Hema, Nikila, Shammu and Sweety,

No more apologetic msg from all of you regs the foreign languages, past is past and we all understand you guys was not aware of the rules so cheer up friendsHug We learns from our mistake and I am sure none will repeat it so lets move onEmbarrassed

Nice to read about all of you...very soon we will get to know more about each of you when our MOTW kicks starts, ..i am ready with our first Evil SmileLOL

Thanks alot Ahanaa.....inbetween what does MOTW mean??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheivaTTfansss283ShemmoatinaSweetyGreen

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Aahaana...Its my last post okie...for asking sorry....:)..Hope u understands..

Thanks Nikila Akka for asking sorry for me too...I had 5 mins time to come..so i came online and saw this post...

Im extremly sorry everyone for speaking here in German...Its my faulth...Romba sorry...we wont do this mistakes again....:)...Embarrassed

Btw naan thaan intha thread start pannen...and naane bad-ah behave pannen..sooo sorrry

Have a nice weekend for everyone!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 07 August 2010 at 6:18am

AahaanaTheivasss283Quelle-BelleatinaSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top