Introduce Yourself !! Compiled list Pg 1 -posted!!! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u Atina Aunty for the link.And neenga other langla pesanumnu rule potaalum enaala pesa mudiyaadhu coz enaku theriyaadhu πŸ˜‰ hehehe.
Yes sisters come on let's cheer up.Indha thread titanic ship maadhri muzhugidum pola namma sogathula.So let's get back to our normal mood.
Originally posted by atina

@ Shammu: When I read " this is my last post"....I was feeling so bad....then you other lines made me ok...

Hehhe...Ille Atinaamma ithukellam kochikittha enna agurathu...we must take everything casual and sportive appo thaan life superah pogum..hahaha.. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Shammu26

Hehhe...Ille Atinaamma ithukellam kochikittha enna agurathu...we must take everything casual and sportive appo thaan life superah pogum..hahaha.. πŸ˜‰

Shammu darling,

Enna thathuvams illamma? Enakku pull arikkithu daaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nikhi Akka yesssssssss the same.chinna kozhandha vaayilerndhu evlo periya vaarthai.Enaku grass arichu punn aayiduchu.Ippo naan poi oinment podanumπŸ˜‰
Shammu,

You did a good job of compiling the names with their birth months and dates.....

Very well done maa....

Thanks and keep upo the good work daa....
Aww that is so sweet of you guys πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.....  Well i guess we should create a Chat Corner either in CC section or in other topics n chat ///

Originally posted by Aahaana

Nice to read about all of you...very soon we will get to know more about each of you when our MOTW kicks starts, ..i am ready with our first πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

AAahaaa........ paavom paa antha first member, b/c that member will get SONG TRANSLATION frome me............after one year 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  Intha vaati in thendral style πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

very very sorry for not knowing the rules here and doing mistake...
hereafter no post no hurt statements or anything will come from me...

really regretting upset,
Sweety...
Shammu and Niki - good job!πŸ‘
Originally posted by ranuja12

yes Priya you have great talent! πŸ˜ƒAthu voice ketaalaipuriyum. Aana Hema, night nightaa padipaanga nu sollrathu books mattum illai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

ada paavigala! u make it sound like i'm doing some thillu mullu... i'm a very chamathu and hardworking gal.. πŸ€“Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by khpriya

ada paavigala! u make it sound like i'm doing some thillu mullu... i'm a very chamathu and hardworking gal.. πŸ€“

Oh apdiyaa? sollave illa.Ippa solliteeengala Ok naan nambiten nejamaa nambiten.Happy?
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago