Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey just saw this thread, very interesting to know about the regulars on thendral section. good work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Name: Gudgal
DOB:
5th may
Occuption:
Financial analyst
Country
:
USA (but spent most of my life in Mumbai, India)
hmm I stopped counting after I turned 16, so I am just 16๐Ÿ˜ณ
What are u doing?:
hmm everything that requires minimum work, in short lazybones no 1
Hobbies: 
cooking, reading and doing tp on IF and of course updating thendral on wed

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Theiva

Oh My God.......sorryyyyy friends....naanthaan ithai arambichu vechaen without knowing about the rules of the usage of foreign languages๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, i won't repeat this mistake again,a very big sorryyyyyyyy to my friends and members here on IF...

Atina, i am veryy happy that you have edited my sentence in German, thank you so much๐Ÿ˜Š.

Thanks Theiva...for understanding...That should be the spirit....to maintain the cool temperature here....!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hope Nikila and Shammu also will take in the same sense.....!!!
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Thendral fan and friends,

Shammu and I began this thread for a good thing to get to know more about the other Thendral fans, but sadly it ended in some bad thing...but now again it goes good...we are happy...

Shammu won't be come online for two days, so i will ask sorry for her as well.Friends, we are very SORRY for having written in German and French. We really did not have the intention to hurt anybody on this IF forum, especially on our beloved Thendral forum.We were not aware of the interdiction of the foreign languages.This won't be repeated again.SORRY once again.
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday itself I told my sisters and they agreed to me that they won't repeat that.I should've posted that in the morning itself.That's my mistake.Sorry my dear sisters.Now I made u ask sorry again as if u've hurted everybody here.Sorry
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema_M

Yesterday itself I told my sisters and they agreed to me that they won't repeat that.I should've posted that in the morning itself.That's my mistake.Sorry my dear sisters.Now I made u ask sorry again as if u've hurted everybody here.Sorry

Dear Hema,

Don't worry ma, it was my mistake for not being aware of the foreign languages. Mistake is on my side, you dont have to ask sorry to your sisters, ok vaa.๐Ÿค—.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hema, Nikila, Shammu and Sweety,

No more apologetic msg from all of you regs the foreign languages, past is past and we all understand you guys was not aware of the rules so cheer up friends๐Ÿค— We learns from our mistake and I am sure none will repeat it so lets move on๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice to read about all of you...very soon we will get to know more about each of you when our MOTW kicks starts, ..i am ready with our first ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Sri, i still remember that part when Dits wrote that, you used be our IF baby but now a grown up baby๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Hema, Nikila, Shammu and Sweety,

No more apologetic msg from all of you regs the foreign languages, past is past and we all understand you guys was not aware of the rules so cheer up friends๐Ÿค— We learns from our mistake and I am sure none will repeat it so lets move on๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice to read about all of you...very soon we will get to know more about each of you when our MOTW kicks starts, ..i am ready with our first ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks alot Ahanaa.....inbetween what does MOTW mean??
Shemmo thumbnail
Aahaana...Its my last post okie...for asking sorry....:)..Hope u understands..

Thanks Nikila Akka for asking sorry for me too...I had 5 mins time to come..so i came online and saw this post...

Im extremly sorry everyone for speaking here in German...Its my faulth...Romba sorry...we wont do this mistakes again....:)...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw naan thaan intha thread start pannen...and naane bad-ah behave pannen..sooo sorrry

Have a nice weekend for everyone!!Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shammu: When I read " this is my last post"....I was feeling so bad....then you other lines made me ok...
As meli ( aahanaa) said...no more " mannippu kekkals here ok?"

@ Hema: you did not make shammu and Nikila to ask sorry......so take it easy maa.

@ Nikila: Again no more .....asking mannippooooooooo!!
MOTW means Member Of the Week

I managed to locate one of the past threads....( just go to other topics...and search in older pages...you will find more!!

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

@ Shammu: When I read " this is my last post"....I was feeling so bad....then you other lines made me ok...

As meli ( aahanaa) said...no more " mannippu kekkals here ok?"

@ Hema: you did not make shammu and Nikila to ask sorry......so take it easy maa.

@ Nikila: Again no more .....asking mannippooooooooo!!
MOTW means Member Of the Week

I managed to locate one of the past threads....( just go to other topics...and search in older pages...you will find more!!

Thank you very much Atinamma....so we shall leave this language matter and sorry matter here as everyone has seen their mistakes and it is good that we came to know about one more rule of IF Tamil section.....we are happy abt it๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Thank you for the link!
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago