Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shebaaaaaaa
Kannungalaa(My sisters),
Idhu public forum .So yelaarkum puriyara languagelaye ezhudhalaame.Yen indha kola veri.
I hope my sisters won't repeat it hereafter.Am I right dearies?πŸ˜ƒ
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema_M

Shebaaaaaaa
Kannungalaa(My sisters),
Idhu public forum .So yelaarkum puriyara languagelaye ezhudhalaame.Yen indha kola veri.

Hehe...Okie..Nama namma languag-le pesuvom...!! πŸ˜›
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Shebaaaaaaa
Kannungalaa(My sisters),

Yes girls, it is also my kind request too 😳, especially considering those who aren't able to understand the different languages given that this is a Tamil section (with English, Tanglish and Tamilzh as common languages πŸ˜†) πŸ˜³. 

But wow there are many thangaigal here naa πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘....

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shammu26

Hehehe..Sweety Akka..Yes its French..Chumma velaiyathuku type pannen...I found it a bit difficult to learn but U r choooooooooo smart ka......so u can do it.Don't wait go ahead.All the best dearrrrrrr...

Shammu ...to do this one does not have to be smart buddy!!!

nowadays to type in any foregin langauage ...it is not a big deal...

Just browse thru this sight...and you type in english and what language you want....it will come in that language.......and vice versa....

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Channel Moderator's Note:

From Atina:
Hi buddies..please stop writing in different language. I can understand....your eagerness in writing in your local lanuguage when you come accross people who can also speak and write the same language. No one is stopping you ...if you are doing this by PRIVATE MESSENGER ( PM ) service....!!

This is an open forum....here only indian languages...are allowed...and especially in our tamil section....tamil,  english...and tanglish are ok...sometime members do write in little bit of malayalam etc...that is ok....but DEFENITELY FOREGIN LANGUAGE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED HERE.

This thread is opened for introducing yourselves....and not to be used as a chat corner....!! you can discus about your interests etc......but do not go so much out of the topic....!!

Hope the members here undersatnd this point...

From this thread...I have deleted most of the posts made in other foregin language....so please do not get offended.....!!

Thanks for your support.

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

</div>
<div>
Shammu ...to do this one does not have to be smart buddy!!!
</div>
nowadays to type in any foregin langauage ...it is not a big deal...

Just browse thru this sight...and you type in english and what language you want....it will come in that language.......and vice versa....

<div>

u are right dear no need a smart buddy for this... i too know there are many translation sites.. but for my true sake i must not be mistaken na.. for tat i say i used my dad's help in all the french i typed and even german from my basics book..Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

So many young members - and Shammu and Hema are younger than me! Ditty ithai type pannum pOthu gnyapakaththukku vanththaanga.

Ennakkum konjam konjam German theriyum - ainthu varusham kashta pattu padiththu verum rendeh varusaththula maranthaachchu.

Here goes my introduction..

Name: Sri
DOB: 25th Nov.
Occu.: Finished my A Levels and undecided about my future!
Hobbies: Watching TV, listening to music and all the other stuff which I can't be bothered to type!

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh My God.......sorryyyyy friends....naanthaan ithai arambichu vechaen without knowing about the rules of the usage of foreign languages😭😭😭, i won't repeat this mistake again,a very big sorryyyyyyyy to my friends and members here on IF...

Atina, i am veryy happy that you have edited my sentence in German, thank you so much😊.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My introduction:

Name: Mahadevan
DOB: June 5
Hobbies: Writing, learning new software

I feel happy to get a lot of young friends in this forum.

Mahadevan Venkitaraman
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And yes verrrryyyy hardworking student u know? night nightaa padipaanga πŸ˜‰.Avlo dedication.Great ponga πŸ‘πŸΌ.LOL

yes Priya you have great talent! πŸ˜ƒAthu voice ketaalai puriyum.  Aana Hema, night nightaa padipaanga nu sollrathu books mattum illai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›