Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: babysweety

yeah think of some another suitable name atleast for this track, phir raghav ka to koi bharosa nahi, pata nahi kab wapas pappu ban jaaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............

obviously he cannot tell the storyline, so he said that it was raining and me and sia were out, she slipped and while holding her, i slipped instead 😊...............

Haa sweety - ab woh gana ga ke toh bata nahi sakta tha na sabke samne - Aaj rapat jayein toh humein mat uthaiyo...πŸ˜‰..hamein jo uthaiyo toh khud bhi rapat jayeo....πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ€£..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Haa sweety - ab woh gana ga ke toh bata nahi sakta tha na sabke samne - Aaj rapat jayein toh humein mat uthaiyo...πŸ˜‰..hamein jo uthaiyo toh khud bhi rapat jayeo....πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ€£..

You have lost it Sheetal and Sweety ... πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL sheetal, thats too funny🀣🀣🀣🀣.........

poet, we all have lost it, thanks to our one and only gabru..........soch agar woh nahi hota to hamara kya hota πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet u are right.pappu seems to stuck to raghav and whatever namkaran we do for ,that will not tear this pappu of his system.

sweety- pappu ke barame baat kiye bina kya din kya raat.how melodramatic i am becomingπŸ˜†

sheetal-tu bhi na dont know  situation ke hisaab se correct song leke aate hoπŸ˜†

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet u are right.pappu seems to stuck to raghav and whatever namkaran we do for ,that will not tear this pappu of his system.

sweety- pappu ke barame baat kiye bina kya din kya raat.how melodramatic i am becomingπŸ˜†

sheetal-tu bhi na dont know  situation ke hisaab se correct song leke aate hoπŸ˜†

Heee.....Heee..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..The credit goes to Bollywood lyrics writers...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: babysweety

LOL sheetal, thats too funny🀣.........

poet, we all have lost it, thanks to our one and only gabru..........soch agar woh nahi hota to hamara kya hota πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............

Life would have been so dull - especially when it is chakki peesing at work. πŸ˜‰