Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Aug 5 PR - Page 6

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  What nonsense yaar, why they want to dress her like a nun because she is divorced?😑   Women tend to dress better (even daring) after a divorce or break up.  Yes, this mango saree sleeves between elbow and wrist.  πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: star_wars

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  What nonsense yaar, why they want to dress her like a nun because she is divorced?😑   Women tend to dress better (even daring) after a divorce or break up.  Yes, this mango saree sleeves between elbow and wrist.  πŸ˜†

Just see their ghatiya SOCH .And Shibu is a woman mind u .She shud have better sense of fashion ..where in mumbai does she see such blouses ? I want to know , I want someπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No Kool, Sushant was indirectly complaining recently about having nearly 24 hr shoots for PR, last minute changes.  Saying things like he barely slept in two days.  Serious.

Really ? Then toh someone is sitting with a strong coffee at night [ its night in INdia when i type commentary] and reporting to Shibu on cell and Sushant is being hauled from sleep to shoot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw starwars Meanie Prakash is the BEST thing to happen to PR after AJIT . 🀣 FULL enteratainment .He was DROOLING over Archu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (thinking how long he will be out of actionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)  I enjoyed that brawl today, if only it was in a bar, would have been more funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Manav acted well, that fight looked so real.

Kools check out Sushant's post on FB below, complaining about long hours of shooting (he said shutπŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†)

Sushant Singh Rajputhav not slept since 2days,shutin continuosly 4d leap,

Sushant Singh Rajputships in d harbour r safe but dat is not wat dey r meant4...90hrs of shut nd countiin...

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Just see their ghatiya SOCH .And Shibu is a woman mind u .She shud have better sense of fashion ..where in mumbai does she see such blouses ? I want to know , I want someπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just imagine what their SOCH wud b if she wore short sleevesπŸ˜† Long sleeves main yeh haal kerdia workers kaπŸ˜† She is only thinking abt well being of othersπŸ˜† Oh I hav seen Shibu's picsπŸ˜† Not a very good fashion sense (no offence to her)

Isnt it hot in MumbaiπŸ€” Y cant they make archu wear full sleeves shalwar kameez if they love full sleeves so much! She wud look much better.
Edited by unknown18 - 13 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: star_wars

Kools check out Sushant's post on FB below, complaining about long hours of shooting (he said shutπŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†)

I think he meant shootπŸ˜† He always types in a hurryπŸ˜•
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: unknown18

Just imagine what their SOCH wud b if she wore short sleevesπŸ˜† Long sleeves main yeh haal kerdia workers kaπŸ˜† She is only thinking abt well being of othersπŸ˜† Oh I hav seen Shibu's picsπŸ˜† Not a very good fashion sense (no offence to her)

Isnt it hot in MumbaiπŸ€” Y cant they make archu wear full sleeves shalwar kameez if they love full sleeves so much! She wud look much better.

Hot or not this 3/4 sleeve saree blouses are in fashin or upto elbow length blouse too...Sabia Sachi one of the first one who brought this into fashion while back...Atleast this what I know...Members from India or atleast Mumbai can varify what fashions are there...

GM shed some light dear..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Meanie Prakash started it ALL .πŸ˜ƒ He has the HOTS for HOly Archana in a very SLEAZY way 
Kool  , please yaar , don't like this Prakash . he is horrible , disgusting man ...

Bhagwan heard it . He was boiling with Rage , listening stuff about his Virgin EX WIFE in SUCH a GHATIYA way . Only HE knew about her VIRGINITY and PURITY . No one wud believe it but he knew she was a virgin inspite of a marraige .  She who was a virgin INSPITE of being married , SHE shud be talked of in such a CHEE CHEE Way ! Bhagwan seethed with Anger ......all PAVITRA GUSSA Gathered up in his Divine brain
why so much emphasis on her virginity Kool......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You make it sound as Manav thinks about her virginity all the time πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bhagwan's divine brain exploded . He saw red , quite red . He caught Meanie Prakash by the collar and flung him on the boxes . Meanie Prakash , snapped out of his horny imaginations , rushed towards him , not the one to be a spoilsport . Guys , Meanie Prakash is a SPORT . A SOLID SPORT . He hit Bhagwan back .

Bhagwan gave him solid punches on his face . Meanie Prakash gave him two three himself . The Tiger , who was keeping some boxes [ I dont know why the mechanics r roaming around with empty boxes all the time] saw this , and was Alarmed . Not the one to stay out when such a jolly good fight was going on , his sporting blood all aroused , Tiger jumped right in , trying to hold Bhagwan back .
I am loving the way yo uare describing the action scene . Looks like  you  get highly influenced by all those action movies you watch with your son ....

My comment : Holy Archana is not fit to do a job even as a CHARPAASI In a women's hostel . She is seriously better off  cook ing masala baingans at home . .
I think you  are right ....πŸ˜†

Without even BOTHERING to WONDER why a calm , decent guy like BHagwan , who was her  ex husband btw , wud pick up a fight with a guy like Meanie Prakash , she started blasting him in front of all and sundry .

I think she  thought that if she went soft on Manav then Dharmesh will again warn her for mixing her personal and professional life might even call the police on manav . ...
Whatever , she was out of line , she needs to go and make it up with manav . I know she apologised but must apologise one more time ...
he is seriously hurt ....

Then when Tiger told her all , she went to him in WIFE MODE . Laaiye , this and that and pulling his hand to put meds .Wish Bhagwan had given her a resounding slap with that same hand . Useless female .
Maybe he should have given her one tight one today ...He looked angry enough to do that ...

Bhagwan pushed her away and made passionate dialogues .MERI IZZAT SE TUMHAARI IZZAT PYAARI HAI etc . I WILL DO IT AGAIN IF NECESSARY  EVEN MORE I WILL HIT MEANIW PRAKASH HE SAID . THers a DOR between U and ME that makes me react like this etc etc .
 Bhagwan made an important statement : MERI ARCHNA AISI NAHI THI or something .  

Kool, Manav took a  180 degree turn today ..he was passionate like anything and despite  of Archu treating him bad he was just burning inside because of his love for her ...
It is strange but I always felt that if there is one thing that drives manav crazy then that is Archana ignoring him ...that happened again today ..
He gives her no bhav when she is running after him ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jaywant gets a muvaaa from me . He told Dharmu he wud enquire into the WHY first . Jaywant is very , very sensible
True , very true ...

BTW : Surprising that Manav Cud not bear a WORD against Archana from Prakash but SOLID ABUSE FROM HIS OWN MOM πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Not just mom, even Shravani the other day called Archana all sorts of names right there in front of him ....

Great commentry Kool. Loved every bit of it .....
 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hot or not this 3/4 sleeve saree blouses are in fashin or upto elbow length blouse too...Sabia Sachi one of the first one who brought this into fashion while back...Atleast this what I know...Members from India or atleast Mumbai can varify what fashions are there...

Sabyasachi does use the longer sleeves on blouses, but it's used as more of a fashion statement and he balances them out.  I've noticed that often when the blouse has a 3/4 or elbow length sleeve then the sari is really sheer, often a net with a really heavy border.  When he does full length sleeves they're often either made of thin fabrics or the sari is again sheer to provide the balance.  He also uses equally as many short sleeved or sleeveless blouses in his line, because the different lengths are there to provide vareity.  That's what I've noticed at least. 
Archana wears that one 3/4 sleeve style everyday rather than as an element of variety or fashion.  I know you didn't ask me for an answer but I couldn't resist, sorry.  πŸ˜†
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

GM shed some light dear..

Varsha darling I KNOW . Im from Mumbai remember . But THATS not the reason they r showing it , they r showing it to denote her nunhood . I can understand one or two blouses she puts for fashion ..ALL her blouses post leap are such . Its to show a divorced pativrata and this stupid outdated thinking makes me SICK so i comment in each commentary . She can wear different kinda blouses , why only ONE PATTERN ? As if she has grown older ?In just one year ? Their motives r different Varsha , not fashion motives.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
TB darling ! No comments on the fight scene ?