when will that Yedi come to know Naitik is married

mysticgirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Can't wait to see Sneha come to know that Naitik is married.
Bahot ho gaya.....
Aise kaise seedhe Ghar pohoch gayi...and that too red rose ka boquet lekar...Red rose ka matlab bhi janti hain....silly girl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool_namrata thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticgirl

Can't wait to see Sneha come to know that Naitik is married.

Bahot ho gaya.....
Aise kaise seedhe Ghar pohoch gayi...and that too red rose ka boquet lekar...Red rose ka matlab bhi janti hain....silly girl

i dont think she will com to know soon..
but i do feel naitik will tell akshara abt d jeolousy track
naheem thumbnail
yes your right i am also  think the samethink that naitik will tell akshara.after that only sneha will come to know naitik is married man. or sneha will see some way out side naksh togather.sneha will ask naitik who is that girl  and naitik will say that is my wife.
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think sp that soon as per serial's history jaha har cheez mahino khichi jati hai waha yeh track itna jaldi khatam nahi hoga probably few more wks..naksh k bich me ladai hogi fir manana this track will stretch to max length..like abhi to tij week hai
tij aane k do din pehle se shor machate hai tij k 2 din n post tij yaane tij week πŸ˜‰
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She will not come to know so soon....it will take time for her to muster up courage to tell him about her feelings...the day she decides to let Naitik know about it she will get a bomb in return
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

She will not come to know so soon....it will take time for her to muster up courage to tell him about her feelings...the day she decides to let Naitik know about it she will get a bomb in return

bomb in return...........ROFL gud one nishi

mysticgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

She deserves a gooooooooood heart breakπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

😭😭😭