Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Koki should say this to ahem

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
koki should tell ahem that she found half boiled chane so this means they should not throw her out.she did put them in cooker. she is just protecting rashi. she should have sed it 2day though why was she just ranting on that i had belief in u n what not. just tell the half boiled chane bit. r they just going to leave that out n send gopi away for nothing?

Edited by VivaciousQueen - 05 August 2010 at 11:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsaomom-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koki should say this to ahem" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
the truth is still intact....of Half Bolied chana....
and Aham should use his brain as Koki is using ..if Gopi dint put chana in cooker then how come it were half boiled outside cooker w/o gas...
question....big question...hmmmmmmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

Chaudhrytm

Goldie

Chaudhrytm

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
common sense gos out of the window ... relating to these dramas.........Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaudhrytm

sense will go out of window....this is possible only when SENSE exists some where...but after watching todays epi m doubt ful abt that also...
do any one have an Iota of Sense.....or just want to drag Senseless twists...

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by Chaudhrytm

sense will go out of window....this is possible only when SENSE exists some where...but after watching todays epi m doubt ful abt that also...
do any one have an Iota of Sense.....or just want to drag Senseless twists...

Hmmmm.... Sense?  Let's talk Sense and Sensibility!   Elinor loves Edward, and Edward loves Elinor.  Gopi would like to love Ahem and (I think) Ahem is falling for Gopi.  Elinor lets Edward go and moves away due to family issues - Edward's nasty sister.  Gopi will go away because of a nasty sister.

Marianne falls for Willoughby, Willoughby is a rogue.  Jigar is falling for Rashi.  Rashi is a rogue.  Hmmm... Maybe its a stretch.  Maybe the creators are Jane Austen fans!SmileSmile  One can hope...

At any rate.  I think Gopi needs to leave.  I don't care how she does it or who throws her out for what reason.  The girl needs to be removed from the situation so she can grow a backbone, realize her worth and quit acting like an idiot.  Ahem will come around, Jigar will realize Rashi's awful and it will all work out.  The only problem is that it may take years for any of this to happen.

I for one was glad Ahem got some air time.  To me, he looked genuinely hurt by Gopi's idiotic admission.  I still am going to believe the best in him......At least for now.

-Tammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I for one was glad Ahem got some air time.  To me, he looked genuinely hurt by Gopi's idiotic admission.  I still am going to believe the best in him......At least for now.

very well said...Screen Space to Nazim and he is utilizing it too.....today superb acting while portraying hurt hubby...and completely successful in making us Confused with his expressions or i can say make us Emotional Fools..so that we will watch tomorrow epi for sure,......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsaomom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top